Headrush update 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headrush update 2019

It looks like there may be another update for the Headrush Pedalboard and Gigboard coming soon.
    It has been said that there will be 2 new amp models and 4 pedal models.
    Does anyone have any idea as to what they will be and if there will be any other stuff like IR models too?
    Last edited by evan47; 01-30-2019, 02:11 PM.

Re: Headrush update 2019

The 2.0 is already out with specs in the download video. I couldn't get the download to work on my Gigboard the day I got it. I may try again this weekend.

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by shupe13 View Post
      The 2.0 is already out with specs in the download video. I couldn't get the download to work on my Gigboard the day I got it. I may try again this weekend.

Yes, I downloaded firmware 2 the day I bought my Gigboard last year and it worked fine.
      Keeping an eye out for this next update.
      (There is a youtube video from namm 2019 but no other news on it yet).

Comment

I'm really, really liking my Gigboard/FRFR 112 btw. Wish I'd gotten one sooner.

Comment

I really like mine too ( I had the BOSS GT100 and BOSS ME80 before it but just did not get on with either of them ).
          I just love the touchscreen and easy editing of the Gigboard.
          My next wish after the firmware update would be PC editing via wireless ( The Gigboard has this hidden in its system but it is unused at the moment ).
          I use my Gigboard with headphones or through my Yamaha THR5a and sometimes my Blackstar ID15TVP.
          I would like a pair of Headrush frfr108 cabinets for a nice stereo spread but have bought so much gear over the last 18 months would have a hard time telling the wife why I need them!

Comment

I'm getting another 112 soon.

What headphones would you suggest? I know jack when it comes to audio.

Comment

I know what you mean about money. Almost a grand in HR and I'm having a custom multi-scale 7 being built as we speak.

Comment

I'm getting another 112 soon.

What headphones would you suggest? I know jack when it comes to audio.

I am not particular about headphones as they never seem to last long enough (when I own them) to justify an expensive pair and currently use a pair of OneOdio oversize headphones. More than adequate for most people.
                The Gigboard through my THR5a can give a great sound at bedroom levels ( where the acoustic sound of the guitar is only slightly lower than the THR ).

Comment

I know what you mean about money. Almost a grand in HR and I'm having a custom multi-scale 7 being built as we speak.

Over the last 18 months I have been through 5 electric guitars, keeping 2, 3 amps, keeping 2 a mandolin and acoustic ( playing these helps keep my finger tips hard ) and 3 multieffects of which the Headrush was the obvious keeper.

Comment

Working...
                  X