NPD: Retro-Sonic Phaser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD: Retro-Sonic Phaser

I bought this about a month ago, and ended up giving it to longcat because it just kills on bass.

Found it for a great deal, so why not? It's basically a super tweak-able Phase 90, and it lives up to the hype. On guitar it'll do script or block along with lots in between, but on bass guitar is where it really shines IMO. The low end is much more full, and it's nice to be able to adjust the level and resonance. With the EVH the bass was noticeably thinned out and the script mode was too subtle while block was maybe slightly too much. It's also nice to be able to dial out the volume boost.
    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Re: NPD: Retro-Sonic Phaser

I love trying new phasers. I have a vintage Ross, and my current fave is a nano-sized Small Stone. It is really my favorite kind of modulation.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
    X