Echoplex 103 Stereo question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Echoplex 103 Stereo question

Greetings, I recently bought the Echoplex 103 and I'm digging the sounds. I understand that it can be run in "stereo" mode by flipping an internal switch but it only has single input and output jacks so the manual states you have to get 2 TRS splitter cables--one in and one out.

First off, will this one work (I need one with right angle connectors)?: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/det...ert-cable-30cm

Main Question: Can the EP103 be the SOURCE of the stereo signal (mono in / stereo out)? I would be running this just after a chorus and just behind a Line6 Verbzilla with mono/stereo ins/outs. My thought being, run mono from the chorus into the EP103 and use the TRS splitter out into the Verbzilla and then Verbzilla out to 2 amps. Will this serve to create the delayed repeat to the 2nd amp or does the EP103 need a stereo signal in if so internally enabled?

If this won't work, what is the "source" of a stereo signal into the echoplex? My only other stereo pedal is the Verbzilla.
    Put on your red shoes and dance the blues.

Re: Echoplex 103 Stereo question

From the horse’s mouth:

Hi Scott,
    From the description it looks like this cable should work.
    Yes, you can input a mono signal and still output in stereo.
    Best regards,
    Jon

Jon Fryman
    Electronics Technician
    Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc.
    Put on your red shoes and dance the blues.

Comment

Working...
    X