Boss me 80 memory mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss me 80 memory mode

I am thinking about buying a boss me 80 but I have a question before I pull the trigger. I was wondering if memory mode saves knob location.

For example, I'm using the Turbo DS mode. I want to switch to a crunch option. Instead of bending over and turning the knob, can I, say save the OD-1 effect in bank 1, and turn it on even though the knob is physically pointing at Turbo DS. Same question for knob placement (Can I save high gain distortion in bank one and a low gain distortion in bank two).

Thanks

Re: Boss me 80 memory mode

If I understand correctly, the answer is yes, it saves the settings as they are per preset so you can have a clean preset, a crunch preset, a high gain preset, etc... But, it doesn't have motorized knobs or anything so they don't jump to the settings as you change presets (was that part of the question?).

Comment

No, I knew that. I was asking if I had to change the knobs when it changed effect (Like instead of saving a specific effect like blues driver it saves turning on the OD/DS section, so whatever you have set is in use once you activate memory mode).

thanks thou!

Comment

Yes, it saves the knob settings in the preset (I tried to make that clear in the previous post).

Thou art welcome!
        Last edited by devastone; 03-01-2019, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X