X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sirion
    replied
    Re: Whoa... Headrush!

Fair enough I'm playing around with mine right now. I hope they make a new dimension chorus at some point (the legacy model leaves something to be desired in my opinion), but apart from that it seems to work terrifically.

Leave a comment:

• Mincer
    replied

I did.
    But I am building an acoustic rig now, and while it didn't work for me for the electric stuff, it might replace what I am currently using for the acoustic. I couldn't afford to hang on to it (sold it for a profit, too) when it didn't do what I wanted.

Leave a comment:

• Sirion
    replied

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
    Wow! Those sounded good at NAMM, but I didn't try it. I do have an HX Effects headed this way.
    Say, didn't you already get rid of one of those? Or am I misremembering? I am, incidentally, picking mine up today.

Leave a comment:

• Synapsys
    replied

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
    I do have an HX Effects headed this way.
    Really love this unit. Awesome sounds and flexibility, a relatively small real estate on my board. Currently using it as a pre-post FX units, and as a MIDI controller.

Congrats on your purchase. Rock on!

To the OP: Congrats on your purchase. Will you be using it as a standalone unit, or also in 4CM with your amp?

Leave a comment:

• Mincer
    replied

Wow! Those sounded good at NAMM, but I didn't try it. I do have an HX Effects headed this way.

Leave a comment:

• Blille
    replied

So nice!

I’ve been thinking of getting the gigboard.

If you have some time I would love to get your opinion on the models of the Princeton Reverb and the Tweed Deluxe.

Leave a comment:

• Sirion
    replied

Congratulations! Whilst the interface was not for me, I did do a shootout between the Headrush, the Helix and the GT-1000 some time back, and found that I liked the basic Marshall sound in the Headrush the most.
    Last edited by Sirion; 03-12-2019, 12:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Clint 55
    replied

Damn son.

Leave a comment:

• PS412
    replied

I just checked out a couple YouTube videos about it.
    It looks like quite the rig. A couple 100?,1000 toys in one.
    Money well spent I'd say. More than ready to rock.
    Congrats.

Leave a comment:

• Demanic
    replied

Nice.

Sent from my Alcatel_5044C using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• BriGuy1968
    started a topic Whoa... Headrush!

Whoa... Headrush!

Well, I did it… a couple of weeks ago I picked up one of these bad boys:

The Headrush Pedalboard... this thing is INSANE!

I’ve been spending a lot of time getting to know it during the past couple of weeks and to say that I’m impressed would be a gross understatement. So many amps, cabs, effects, and configurations that I can do pretty much anything I’d ever want and then some, but it’s also super-easy to use. Every other multi-effect pedal I’ve owned has needed to be hooked up to a computer in order to effectively tweak and explore, but this baby doesn’t need such help. Hell, they don’t even HAVE software for editing your sounds. You can do everything from the touchscreen display and 4 knobs.

So it sounds great and is easy to program, but it’s also got enough controls and features readily available that it’s actually easy to OPERATE as well while you’re playing. It’s got 12 footswitches on the face of the unit... 8 of which are completely customizable. You can work with 8 rigs, 8 stompboxes, 4 of each, or even a set list mode. Also, the ability to do scenes is awesome (you know... hit ONE button for a solo boost with some extra delay, chorus and a change in EQ and hit another one to go back).

Anyway, enough gushing for now. I just wanted to brag for a minute about my new toy!

Cheers! [emoji482][emoji450]
Working...
X