Mooer GE200 metal tones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mooer GE200 metal tones

I made a clip testing some metal tones with the GE200, playing various heavy riffs! Tell me what you think

Re: Mooer GE200 metal tones

Hell yeah, Blood & Thunder. Definitely defied my expectations. You can certainly dial in good tones and the MkIII is actually pretty close to the Lamb of God sound. I thought the EVH had a bit too much of a "fuzz" quality to it but I haven't played the real thing so maybe it actually sounds like that if it doesn't have a boost of some kind.
    The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Re: Mooer GE200 metal tones

Originally posted by Beer$ View Post
      Hell yeah, Blood & Thunder. Definitely defied my expectations. You can certainly dial in good tones and the MkIII is actually pretty close to the Lamb of God sound. I thought the EVH had a bit too much of a "fuzz" quality to it but I haven't played the real thing so maybe it actually sounds like that if it doesn't have a boost of some kind.
      You can find out in the following video! :P
      Guitars used:Charvel Joe Duplantier with Seymour Duncan SH11Gibson Les Paul studio with Seymour Duncan SH4

Comment

Working...
      X