FYI -New Carbon Copy Small Form Factor coming out June 1st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI -New Carbon Copy Small Form Factor coming out June 1st

Just an FYI for all you Analog Delay fans that like to keep it simple on stage, MXR is releasing a small version of the Carbon Copy -giving up none of the functions.

Also, let's keep the unnecessary Analog delay hate off this thread -we get it -they are darker and have less resolution -and you prefer to have a pedal board 5 ft wide with 6 stereo digital delays for a Sunday Morning rock fashion show in your ripped jeans by Derelicte that is tax deductible for your 501C corporation.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-05-17 19.21.46.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	5851446

Here's the blurb from MXR:
    Two Carbon Copy Delays in a Mini Pedal Format
    You asked, and MXR delivered! The MXR M299 Carbon Copy Mini captures all the mojo and versatility of the original Carbon Copy delay — the BBD-based analog signal path and 600ms of lush modulated repeats — in a space-saving mini format. In fact, the M299 touts expanded versatility courtesy of its two switchable voicings, which look to two Carbon Copy circuits of renown. In default mode, the M299 dishes out the same dark, chewy repeats that launched the original Carbon Copy into pedalboard preeminence. Engaging the Bright switch, inspired by the Carbon Copy Bright, adds sparkle and definition to suit an even wider range of players and needs. Simple controls and a toggleable mod switch make it quick and easy to stumble upon drippy slap echoes to lingering, ghostly wails. Best of all, the M299 Carbon Copy Mini comes in at a size that suits any travel board or fly rig, with a format that sips current from your power supply. Rethink what your mini delay is capable of — check out the MXR M299 from Sweetwater.

“For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Re: FYI -New Carbon Copy Small Form Factor coming out June 1st

Does it have the internal mod controls? That’s the thing I couldn’t figure out.
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
      Does it have the internal mod controls? That’s the thing I couldn’t figure out.
      Not sure, I was told you don't give up anything. I'll have one in my hands June 1st and test it out.
      “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Cor

These are literally the only delay pedals I like.
        green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

I think every pedal should be available in this size.
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Now if only it would take a line-level signal. :-( Mine's been sidelined ever since I got my current amp, and I miss it badly. Anyone know how close I could get with an EHX Canyon?

Comment

It's kinda funny I never tried anyones mini pedals.

Comment

I have had the regular CC for about 6 years.
                Never had a problem.
                Set & forget.

Comment

Working...
                X