Pedal for Laney ti15 112 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedal for Laney ti15 112 ?

I wanted to ask what distortion pedal would do to the sound of my amp, and basically i have 100€ that i want to spend on some pedal(s).. so if distortion wouldnt be ideal for what pedal should i go ?

I also forgot to mention i have a cinders overdrive pedal..

I mainly want Gojira, Architects (modern metal chuggy style) sound (as much as possible) and i dont know which pedal may help the most

Thank you for all advices in advance.

Re: Pedal for Laney ti15 112 ?

welcome to the forum!

im no expect in chuggy metal so cant really offer a suggestion for the pedal but thats a cool little amp

Comment

I am not sure where you are. Are there any shops near you that sell pedals? The best way to figure out what you like is to try several.
      If that is not possible you may want to start a thread with a title like "best pedal for modern metal chug?" on this forum. That will attract the attention of the players more familiar with that style.

Comment

I might catch a lot of flame for this, but I would recommend the old standard, the Boss MT-2 Metalzone. Use your ears to dial it in and you will be surprised. Even better if you can find a Keeley modded version.

Comment

Rivera Metal Shaman

Comment

Does that not have enough metal "umph" as is???

I'd say judicious use of the eq and gain and you should be good. But, if chug you seek, a basic TS9 usually sweetens/tightens the pot....
            Originally posted by Bad City
            He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Oh - I see. You got a Black Sabbath amp and now want modern metal out of it. I'm out.
              Originally posted by Bad City
              He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Working...
              X