TS Clone Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TS Clone Question

Another +1 on the 805. It does everything I need it to.

Comment

I ended up getting the 805 because it was $75 used and everything else was $100+. Nothing like finances to determine what you get lol.

This being said, oh wow. I am shocked at how versatile that pedal is. I don't see myself getting rid of it anytime soon.

Thank you for all the suggestions!

Comment

Originally posted by GreatOz View Post
        I ended up getting the 805 because it was $75 used and everything else was $100+. Nothing like finances to determine what you get lol.

This being said, oh wow. I am shocked at how versatile that pedal is. I don't see myself getting rid of it anytime soon.

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by GreatOz View Post

I’m glad that you like it. I, like you, bought it with low expectations. Then when I tried it I was impressed. I think it’s a fairly underrated pedal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

$75? Good deal! I guess I will have to keep hunting - I have seen them for 100 and up.

Comment

The Barber 1/2 Gainer also has a Mids knob.

Comment

Working...
              X