banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pedal can let me "blend" my clean signal, with an effect box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What pedal can let me "blend" my clean signal, with an effect box?

I think that a simple 500k pot, will do the trick (aswell with some "Nicening soldering) ...

hehe .

-Erl
    If somethings important- send a PM. I might be offline for long periods. Rock on!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacew View Post
      I've found that Fuzz are always too fuzzy for me, leaving only usable options a hair above 0. With blending I get much wider usable range from them.
      But what are you playing into? Certainly not a clean amp. That sounds awful.

Fuzz isn’t always something you can use for your overall sound. It doesn’t always work well with chords. That depends on the fuzz; a Big Muff Pi is better on chords than more gated sounding fuzzes.

I use fuzz for some solos, and even then it depends on what I’m playing. That’s into a dirty amp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you like to DIY, you can build one: https://guitarpcb.com/product/buff-n...o-any-circuit/

Comment

Originally posted by DavidRavenMoon View Post

But what are you playing into? Certainly not a clean amp. That sounds awful.

Fuzz isn’t always something you can use for your overall sound. It doesn’t always work well with chords. That depends on the fuzz; a Big Muff Pi is better on chords than more gated sounding fuzzes.

I use fuzz for some solos, and even then it depends on what I’m playing. That’s into a dirty amp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Yep, into dirty amp for "melting" type of OD/fuzz. Usually use them for short melodic lines or a singular wall-of-sound effect.

Although Voodoo Octave does work quite well for overall sound, when dialed in right.
          "So understand/Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years/Face up, make your stand/And realize you're living in the golden years"
          Iron Maiden - Wasted Years

Comment

Maybe a little pricey, but I recently bought one, and it does exactly what you're asking. x3. https://www.sweetwater.com/store/det...parallel-mixer

Comment

Working...
            X