BOSS metal zone MT-2 pedal???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BOSS metal zone MT-2 pedal???

I had one and could never manage to get it to sound right. However, a former bandmate of mine used one (and still does) through the clean channel of a Classic 30 and he manages to make it sound good and full. Would I pick his tone over anything high-gain coming from my Rectoverb or my Oranges? Of course not but he manages to make it sound way better with this set-up than anything/anyone I've heard demoing on the internet, and by far.

Comment

Try an MI Audio Tube Zone and let your ears decide.
      "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
      Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Originally posted by gibson175 View Post
        Try an MI Audio Tube Zone and let your ears decide.
        Or you could let a 9 year old thread lie in peace...

Rafito's posts should be deleted as spam...he doesnt want to talk about the metal zone hes just bumping threads fishing for hits on his youtube video...
        "It keeps you fit - the alcohol, nasty women, sweat on stage, bad food - it's all very good for you." -Bon Scott

"Let me put it this way: the 5150 will treat
        you better than any girlfriend, because it screams louder, it's easier to pick up, and it shuts up when you take your plug out." -Rip Glitter

Comment

Ah, I should've guessed, didn't really realize he linked to it in all the threads....

Comment

Yup. As far as I'm concerned, it's spam.
            Epiphone LP Standard PlusTop Pro
            Ibanez SZ320 / A8 DD103 bridge.
            Ibanez RG270 / Screamin' Demon bridge.

Egnater Tweaker 15 Head / Laney Cub 8 / 2x12 - Celestion V30+K100
            Line 6 M13 and plenty of stompboxes I rarely use!

Comment

Originally posted by RevolutionMan View Post
              The stock version of this pedal is pretty cheesy in my opinion. However the Twilight Zone mod that Robert Keeley does to them is really amazing, turns it into a great distortion pedal.
              I knew that there had to be someone else out there who knows about and appreciates this modded pedal. I love mine. Plenty of picking definition and tonal nuance. Plenty of modern underground metal sound too.

Comment

Working...
              X