Bogner Red and AMT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bogner Red and AMT

I have a printed topic I posted a few years ago regarding the Bogner Pedals.. In that thread, a guy (or perhaps more than one) were having some issues with their pedals and not being able to get response from Bogner. Did you ever get resolution? Are the current pedals still having the same problem? And Dominus suggested the AMT pedals instead. Which Ive heard good things about. So, would AMT be a good/or better alternative if looking for that sound?? I like my amp, but also love Bogners and Friedmans. Have the Friedman pedal and thinking bout adding the Bogner Red (or AMT if similar).
    Any other input, experience or otherwise would be appreciated.. Thank you!
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

i know a few people with bogner pedals and i havent heard of them having any issues?

Comment

I picked up a red and blue about a year or so ago, used.

They get used every day with no issues at all.

Comment

Haven't tried the Bogners, but wouldn't hesitate based on their reputation, they are made to run into a very clean amp FWIW.

I have used many of the AMT pedals and still have a P2 laying around, they sound great and can be used multiple ways (at least the Legend 2 series). They have an output with a speaker simulator that you can run direct to the board or an interface, or through a FRFR cab, they have a preamp out that you can run into a clean power amp or fx return on your amp and through a guitar cabinet. The 3rd output is to run into the front end of a clean amp just like a distortion pedal.

They also have some straight up distortion pedals made to run into the front end of an amp.

Comment

Thanks for the replies ! Sorry, not able to get on much these days..
          Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

AMT has a B2 preamp, maybe that could help you.
            Who took my guitar?

Comment

Working...
            X