I want an amazing delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gtrjunior View Post

What about reliability in terms of using for live playing?

One of the things about the chinese versions we talk about is that for live performances most gigging musicians tend to not feel they are reliable enough.
    I've done dozens of shows inside and outside with my HX Effects, as well as a hundred studio sessions. I've never had a problem.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I was very impressed with the TC Alter Ego X4. You can find them used for remarkably cheap. They take up a chunk of space, but in return you get presets and a ton of tweakability without having to go digging in the app.

That said, I DID end up selling mine, because I didn't need that level of control. The Plethora handles my delay needs more than adequately.
      ---------------------------
      The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...or-for-a-Strat

Comment

I spent a bunch of time Sunday evening and Monday night really digging into this (and the manual!). I can’t believe how awesome this sounds. I can’t believe I have lived this long without anything by Eventide in my life!!!

Comment

Think about posting a clip.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gtrgrl View Post
            I spent a bunch of time Sunday evening and Monday night really digging into this (and the manual!). I can’t believe how awesome this sounds. I can’t believe I have lived this long without anything by Eventide in my life!!!
            You need to play an Eventide H9 and your life will change.

Comment

With these mega-delays that are out now, it is more important than ever to read the manuals. You miss out on so much they can do without it.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post

You need to play an Eventide H9 and your life will change.
                I second this. The H9 is amazing. I bought 2 Black H9 Max pedals and am thinking of getting another one or maybe two and using them alone as a pedalboard. I wish I would have tried them out sooner but I was a few years late to the party by being old fashioned and stubborn with tech. Now I am less stubborn but just as ignorant with tech...lol.
                The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Is it had to manage two H9s with the iPad app? I am on the fence about adding a second one to my rig.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
                    Is it had to manage two H9s with the iPad app? I am on the fence about adding a second one to my rig.
                    Not at all. I run mine somewhat with the mindset of them being individual stomp boxes. I could use them all together or may not on certain things then switch up and then multiples are on with different presets. Once you figure out what you want out of them sound wise then make your preset patch on your controller and you have your patch.
                    The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

OK - I've been casually surfing this thread for a bit. I'm going to be honest, most of these mega-delay pedals intimidate. I'm really a two pedal and some verb from the amp guy at heart. Even if I had this, I don't know that I'd actually use it for anything besides a 350ms 5 repeat delay and some hall verb set to maybe 25%, and that would be tragic.

However, I watched some vids on this thing with the morning coffee, and If I were gonna go Ambient, I'm thinking this is my pedal! I do love Mooer as you know.

Dang - that thing is just a loaded explosion of super shimmer-echo-ambience tripping!!!! Must be strong...bonus comes in next week!
                      Originally posted by Bad City
                      He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

It is amazing that we can finally get these crazy delays today. I used to have to max out the processing on my rack delays and abuse them enough to get the things I want out of them. My right foot is generally connected to an expression pedal manipulating a few parameters from the delay at any given time.

Comment

Amazing how the products get better and better and the prices are beginning to go lower and lower along with the overall size. The market is flooded with all kinds of options but what a problem to have as a guitar player.

Comment

“Practice cures most tone issues” - John Suhr

Comment

Look so nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
                                Honestly, there is a reason why people still use the Line 6 DL4. You get presets and a ton of options, and it is the best sounding digital delay I've ever used.
                                maybe in small doses -it does very cool things but with the wet mix too high, I thought that could become a tone sucker too.
                                “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Working...
                                X