I want an amazing delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gtrgrl View Post

That’s that big green box, right? I thought it only had three or four presets though. I want, like, twenty. (which means I’ll need twenty one, of course! )
    If you need that many presets, look at the Andromeda.

Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
      Can you use an expression pedal with the Timeline? I always need an exp pedal to control the feedback and the mix. I constantly manipulate both of them.
      Of course. You can manipulate multiple parameters simultaneously as well.
      Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post

Of course. You can manipulate multiple parameters simultaneously as well.
        Well, then. I will check that out.

Comment

I am BAFFLED nobody has mentioned Free the Tone pedals yet. For the studio quality sounds, ease of operation, available options, size, NOTHING touches The Future Factory for modulated delays. If you want delay options for days without all the modulation options then the Free the Tone Flight Time is absolutely amazing. I have all the other high end pedals and they are all fantastic, don't get me wrong, but the Free the Tone stuff is a game changer and certainly worthy of consideration.
          The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Thanks for all of the suggestions everyone!!! Really helpful to point me at the latest-greatest stuff. I like to spend my time playing, not reading tech manuals and stuff.

I got the Eventide Timefactor. Tons of features, tons of presets, tons of fun! I’m still learning how to use everything, but I have really been enjoying the various settings. I think a few of thesehas been a studio sound I have heard but didn’t know how to make.

I’ve just been playing with a Boss Super Chorus and the Timefactor in the loop of my DSL40 and have been SUPER happy

Plus it’s blue

Last edited by gtrgrl; 10-25-2020, 02:07 PM.

Comment

That looks like a great choice!

Comment

Eventide has made a name for a reason.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey guys, any honorable mentions from the $30 chinese clone brands?
                  "New stuff always sucks" -Me

Comment

Originally posted by Adieu View Post
                    Hey guys, any honorable mentions from the $30 chinese clone brands?
                    Well, this isn't exactly what you're looking for but how about the Line6 DL-4?

Comment

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
                      Well, this isn't exactly what you're looking for but how about the Line6 DL-4?

Geez, I said I'd settle for a decent Chinese clone.... but never mentioned stooping as low as Line 6.

Greed must have limits
                      "New stuff always sucks" -Me

Comment

If you add an expression pedal it really adds a lot of control to the TimeFactor. The MOOG pedal works well with the Eventide stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Adieu View Post

Geez, I said I'd settle for a decent Chinese clone.... but never mentioned stooping as low as Line 6.

Greed must have limits
                          Lol

Comment

Line 6 HX Effects . . . seriously.

I am not a Line 6 fan . . . but this things ambient reverbs / delays is fantastic, and deff worth the asking price (even better 2nd hand)

Formerly known as; SirJackdeFuzz (7400+ posts)

Comment

Originally posted by SirJackdeFuzz II View Post

I am not a Line 6 fan . . . but this things ambient reverbs / delays is fantastic, and deff worth the asking price (even better 2nd hand)

https://line6.com/hx-effects/
                              Yeah, it really does a great job. It has all of the control of the super fancy new delays, too...and you can stack all of these together. It is a seriously fun box.

Comment

Originally posted by SirJackdeFuzz II View Post

https://line6.com/hx-effects/
                                Originally posted by Mincer View Post

Yeah, it really does a great job. It has all of the control of the super fancy new delays, too...and you can stack all of these together. It is a seriously fun box.
                                What about reliability in terms of using for live playing?

One of the things about the chinese versions we talk about is that for live performances most gigging musicians tend to not feel they are reliable enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X