banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulled the Trigger on This...glad that I did.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulled the Trigger on This...glad that I did.

So I ended up finding a brand new JHS Muffuletta at the music store this weekend. Had made a post about it earlier after seeing it online and decided to just get it, and I'm glad that I did.

If you are a Fuzz fan, I recommend it. It's very well constructed and solid; you're getting 5 Classic Fuzz Pedals and a New JHS Fuzz all in one standard sized box.

It has the Civil War Fuzz, the 73 Rams Head Fuzz, the Triangle Fuzz, the Big Muff Fuzz, the Soviet Fuzz and JHS did their own modern twist on a Classic Fuzz.

The JHS, Civil War, Triangle and Rams head sound the best but it's nice to have the different variants for variety.

Attached Files

Nice! Hard to beat for all you get in a single pedal.
    The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogner View Post
      Nice! Hard to beat for all you get in a single pedal.
      Yes, especially if you try and buy an original of some of those pedals like the Russian one (I saw a few originals online for around $800).

Comment

$800 for a russian muff? whoa

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
          $800 for a russian muff? whoa
          Yeah for an original. But honestly, I don't like the Russian setting on this JHS and if that's what a real one sounds like, not at all worth it.

The Russian setting on this one sounds really weak and flimsy compared to the Triangle, Civil War and JHS settings.

Comment

There are so many good pedals for every effect out there that it would be difficult NOT to find something you like at any price point.
            The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 76 View Post
              So I ended up finding a brand new JHS Muffuletta at the music store this weekend. Had made a post about it earlier after seeing it online and decided to just get it, and I'm glad that I did.

If you are a Fuzz fan, I recommend it. It's very well constructed and solid; you're getting 5 Classic Fuzz Pedals and a New JHS Fuzz all in one standard sized box.

It has the Civil War Fuzz, the 73 Rams Head Fuzz, the Triangle Fuzz, the Big Muff Fuzz, the Soviet Fuzz and JHS did their own modern twist on a Classic Fuzz.

The JHS, Civil War, Triangle and Rams head sound the best but it's nice to have the different variants for variety.

This post made me hungry.
              Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
              https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
              Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post

This post made me hungry.

Comment

I’d love a Muffaletta! Hook it up and send one up here! It’s got to be one of those huge round ones though, football game tailgate style.
                  Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

When we can get the bread and the ingredients, we like to make our own.
                    Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
                    https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
                    Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Love how this went from a Fuzz Thread to a Sandwich Thread

Comment

Working...
                      X