No announcement yet.

So I have a few delays and swirly pedals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a TS-7, proud to say that I got it for $20 at a yard sale. It's a great pedal. The "hot" setting will do metal into an edge of break up amp.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

TS7 is a great Screamer with a hot switch
      CF7 is a great chorus / flanger plus the wacked settings
      DE7 is an underrated classic delay
      Originally posted by Bad City
      He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

What are your thoughts on the vfe after having it for awhile now? How does it's general tone compare with the 90?
        What I mean is,,,,; Is it more on the thick and swooshy side, or is it more bright and metallic at higher settings?

Comment

The VFE is a whole different beast. The thing has 2, 3, 4 stages, Phase/vibrato, both, and you can mod the center and speed and out of phase degree. It is for phase sculpting. A Block Phase 90, is, well, a block. It's like a radio stuck on one station playing 4 or 5 Bon Jovi songs. VFE is like Pink Floyd jamming on stuff in your living room live. They might play anything.

I really dig the three stage setting. Its really super-overkill insanity for me.

Comment

ANd how is the grey Ibanez Chorus/Flanger ? Any connection with their yellow FL301 or FL301 DX ? (for the flanger part I mean)
            Smartphone Zombies won't shred

Comment

Above 4 stages, a phaser stops sounding like a phaser to me.
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Francois View Post
                ANd how is the grey Ibanez Chorus/Flanger ? Any connection with their yellow FL301 or FL301 DX ? (for the flanger part I mean)
                Not really. The CF sounds are basic modern Phase and Flange, plus crazy sound mode for each. Totally usable stuff in every way though....

Comment

Why

Comment

Because

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
                      Because
                      This is the right answer.

Comment

Working...
                      X