Eventide H9 / H9 Core Last Call Extended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eventide H9 / H9 Core Last Call Extended

I think I might get a second H9 Core before they EOL them.

Due to popular demand, we will be happy to extend the deadline to purchase standard H9's and H9 Cores through March 31, 2021. Any orders received up until this date will be fulfilled.

Is there a plan for a replacement? I was thinking of getting one, but might wait a few months until a replacement is announced and people start selling off their old ones.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
      Is there a plan for a replacement? I was thinking of getting one, but might wait a few months until a replacement is announced and people start selling off their old ones.
      Since they original date was going to be 12/31/20 and they said the H9 is “full” with the current algorithms, I’d almost guarantee they are planning an H10/H99/etc. for NAMM time.
      Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

No winter NAMM in 2021, and many companies stopped going by the 'NAMM schedule' in releasing new products.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Development schedules are still pretty much on track though. I bet a lot of companies will debut stuff in January.

Maybe they will sit on the maxed out product for a few years, there has to be a replacement, they’ve been adding algorithms pretty regularly.
          Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
            I have not heard of any next-gen. Eventide tends to move on to the next thing. You can get a used H9 core for $300 now if you look around. I am not sure how much longer you will be able to download individual algorithms.

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
              I’d almost guarantee they are planning an H10/H99/etc. for NAMM time.
              I would imagine if there is a next-gen H10 it will be a black H9 will a lot more memory. Future-proofed! The software and interface are amazing I can't see them changing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post

I would imagine if there is a next-gen H10 it will be a black H9 will a lot more memory. Future-proofed! The software and interface are amazing I can't see them changing it.
                I would think the next gen would have more memory for additional algorithms, more power to run simultaneous algorithms (like you can on the Boss 500 pedals) and maybe analog dry though. Does the app still look like a 2010 iPhone? That could use an update too. I’m also surprised there isn’t an official Eventide version of the Barn9.
                Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post

I would think the next gen would have more memory for additional algorithms, more power to run simultaneous algorithms (like you can on the Boss 500 pedals) and maybe analog dry though. Does the app still look like a 2010 iPhone? That could use an update too. I’m also surprised there isn’t an official Eventide version of the Barn9.
                  Never owned an iPhone but the UI is easy to navigate and user-friendly. I would love it if I could run simultaneous algorithms however that would be a total overhaul of the software and UI. At that point, I think they would call it a different produce.

Comment

Working...
                  X