banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is rocking the new Fender line of pedals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great review! I am guessing that reverb pedal is using some kind of convolution and/or impulse responses for the trem and reverb. Do you know what technology it is using?
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

No idea. But given Fender's growth and advancement on their modeling amps and software my hunch is it's related.
      -
      My Rolling Stones tribute band: The Main Street Exiles

At the battle of the bands, the loser is always the audience. -Demitri Martin

Comment

I have seen a lot of good word/vid on the Tre-verb. Found one for $180....might hit it. But I have a guitar I need.

The one review that criticized, and PTM's review supports is that the range knobs go from little to Uber-verb too quickly. But - as that review pointed out, if you are a Surf Guitar player - which is who this might be targeted at, you are fine with that.

I'll need to play one to see about that "Amp reverb on 3" all the time sound. For that "just a touch" of reverb.
        Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Powdered Toast Man View Post
          No idea. But given Fender's growth and advancement on their modeling amps and software my hunch is it's related.
          Their current modeling amps (I have a Tone Master) have emulated spring reverb and trem, and if that is what they put into that pedal, I'd buy it. It is that good.
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
            I have seen a lot of good word/vid on the Tre-verb. Found one for $180....might hit it. But I have a guitar I need.

The one review that criticized, and PTM's review supports is that the range knobs go from little to Uber-verb too quickly. But - as that review pointed out, if you are a Surf Guitar player - which is who this might be targeted at, you are fine with that.

I'll need to play one to see about that "Amp reverb on 3" all the time sound. For that "just a touch" of reverb.
            It does have a mix knob which let's you dial in how much verb you want in the mix. I've found you can really get that touch of reverb sound if you want.
            -
            My Rolling Stones tribute band: The Main Street Exiles

At the battle of the bands, the loser is always the audience. -Demitri Martin

Comment

Originally posted by Powdered Toast Man View Post
              It does have a mix knob which let's you dial in how much verb you want in the mix. I've found you can really get that touch of reverb sound if you want.
              I was thinking that a very low Dwell with whatever level would do that. They did not test that.
              Originally posted by Bad City
              He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Working...
              X