banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sonicake Cloud Chorus

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sonicake Cloud Chorus



    My 1981 MXR Micro Chorus bit the dust so i bought one of these.
    It was $39.99 with 35% off plus a $5 discount.
    $21 bucks.
    Pedal not here yet, what do you think ?
    Sonicake makes several other pedals too.
    Last edited by JMP/HBE; 12-12-2020, 05:47 AM.

  • #2
    Give us the review when it comes in. What other pedals do they make? Are those at good prices, too?
    Administrator of the SDUGF

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Mincer View Post
      Give us the review when it comes in. What other pedals do they make? Are those at good prices, too?












      10-4 on the review next week. Not sure about the prices but i know they want to move these pedals.

      Comment


      • #4
        I like that Rockstage flyrig ripoff thing...bur man, I can't stand the reviewer.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

        Comment


        • #5
          Click image for larger version

Name:	QSS-04-2.jpg?v=1564629044.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	6039470
          Okay so initial impression is the pedal is pretty much as advertised in the demos. Workable tones, sounds good for a $40 pedal but not exactly a 1981 MXR Micro Chorus like i had not that i expected it to be.
          The company bent over backwards for my business/ 35% off plus $5 bucks off that and i never asked.
          Sounds great on my clean channels with or without verb & delay.
          Sounds great in tandem with my other chorus for a double layer univibe thing on dirt channel.
          We'll find out how long it lasts but its on my pedalboard.
          Totally worth $20 bucks to me.

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks for the review! It sounds like it was a good decision.
            Administrator of the SDUGF

            Comment


            • #7
              It sounds pretty nice in the video, especially for that price.

              Is the pedal plastic or metal? (Guessing plastic at that price but if it's metal and well made, then it's a damn good deal)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Spirit of 76 View Post
                It sounds pretty nice in the video, especially for that price.

                Is the pedal plastic or metal? (Guessing plastic at that price but if it's metal and well made, then it's a damn good deal)
                All metal case & stout. Even came with a hook/velcro adhesive cutout for the bottom.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by JMP/HBE View Post
                  All metal case & stout. Even came with a hook/velcro adhesive cutout for the bottom.
                  Nice!...I might have to pick one up then. Thanks for the heads up

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X