No announcement yet.

Need a boost.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered one more for the Great Christmas Pedal Binge of 2020.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/det...ni-boost-pedal

Click image for larger version

Name:	60C5202A-4122-494A-837D-569631E2C263.jpeg
Views:	53
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	6040891

La plouc

Comment

Alright, just don't get so crippled with choices you can't even riff anymore.

Comment

I’m late to the thread but the best boost I’ve ever used is hands down the Friedman Buxom Boost.

Comment

You gonna be able to open your own music shop if you keep ordering pedals lol

Comment

Originally posted by TMD View Post
            I ordered one more for the Great Christmas Pedal Binge of 2020.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/det...ni-boost-pedal

Click image for larger version

Name:	60C5202A-4122-494A-837D-569631E2C263.jpeg
Views:	53
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	6040891
            Im so upset I cant love this post. I use the spark mini a lot of applications and it sounds great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 76 View Post
              You gonna be able to open your own music shop if you keep ordering pedals lol
              Don’t worry; I’m almost out of money. Gotta save a little bit of it.
              La plouc

Comment

Spark Mini is a great pedal.

Comment

This is the most GAS inducing thread in a while

| Gear Reviews | Beer | Babes | The Internet's Only Unedited & Uncensored Musician's Forum | Sports |

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
                    This is the most GAS inducing thread in a while
                    I couldn’t stop ordering them. If only there were some way to order one boost pedal, wait for it to arrive and see what it’s like, then order another one. But I don’t think that’s possible, so that’s why you’re supposed to order four at a time.
                    La plouc

Comment

See, I use the resonance switch on the Pickup Booster all the time. It really does change the character of single coil guitars.
                      Dave, Ambassador/Writer/Artist for Seymour Duncan

Comment

Originally posted by TMD View Post

I couldn’t stop ordering them. If only there were some way to order one boost pedal, wait for it to arrive and see what it’s like, then order another one. But I don’t think that’s possible, so that’s why you’re supposed to order four at a time.
                        Here you go

https://www.pedalgenie.com/

| Gear Reviews | Beer | Babes | The Internet's Only Unedited & Uncensored Musician's Forum | Sports |

Comment

This thread is proof that the pedal game can get out of hand quick. Beautiful stuff!
                          The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
                            See, I use the resonance switch on the Pickup Booster all the time. It really does change the character of single coil guitars.
                            We are all guilty of it, but every time I see someone dismiss a product or feature without providing at least some inkling of what the tests were and how they used it and what variables they isolated to determine it, I don't give it much weight -Not to say their wrong, but the post is not valuable without context and data.
                            Last edited by NegativeEase; 12-22-2020, 07:35 AM.
                            “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post
                              We are all guilty of it, but every time I see someone dismiss a product or feature without providing at least some inkling of what the tests were and how they used it and what variables they isolated to determine it, I don't give it much weight -Not to say their wrong, but the post is not valuable with context and data.
                              Even worse people that dismiss a product they never used because they read something on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post

Even worse people that dismiss a product they never used because they read something on the internet.
                                Usually it comes down to 'I just don't like it!'. Well, you can't argue with that, huh?
                                Dave, Ambassador/Writer/Artist for Seymour Duncan

Comment

Working...
                                X