Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHDK pedals

Anyone try these pedals?

Guitar tone built for gearheads, by gearheads. Made in a garage, played on world's biggest stages.
    La plouc

Click image for larger version

Name:	105739F4-17EA-4F5E-951A-9EA656EF0645.jpeg
Views:	71
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	6042090
    La plouc

Comment

I guess just because the KH,, but I've always thought these has something to do with Hammett.

Comment

Originally posted by dave74 View Post
        I guess just because the KH,, but I've always thought these has something to do with Hammett.
        Yes, they’re “working with” him. I think the Halloween stuff is a fun theme. Still, I would have to hear something pretty spectacular from the box.
        La plouc

Comment

Never - but the Ghoul Drive looks pretty [email protected]$$
          Originally posted by Bad City
          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

The Holt pedal and Ghoul pedal are nice for what they do. I haven't tried anything else. There are so many pedals out there doing this type of thing that finding something to work for what you want and to play nice with your rig is fairly simple.....(once you weed through all the pedal/brand options).
            The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

I tried the KHDK Dark Blood pedal a few months ago. I didn't like the tones from it, but admittedly my setup is different than most players. I don't use a guitar amp; instead I run through a BOSS MS3 into a powered PA mixer. I get my distortion tones through a distortion pedal being in the loop of the BOSS MS3.
              Sanford: "The hardest part about tone chasing is losing the expectations associated with the hardware."

Comment

i played the gold Fuzz by them -it was pretty good.
                “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

I love my Ghoul Screamer -- it's without a doubt the best OD pedal I've ever used. With all of the switches up (which, unintuitively, is "off"), it's indistinguishable from an ordinary tube screamer, but the body and compression switches are both super-useful. Compression 2, Body on makes it very similar to a Super Overdrive, but less noisy, and a bit less harsh in the top.

That said, I should add that I got mine new for $90. The usual asking price for them is insane, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                  X