First looper pedal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMD View Post
    Can that one use an aux switch to add functionality?
    Just adding one remote switch gives you both instant kill and better tap, and adding a second (or just using the boss double remote) gives you foot scrolling.
    About Mincer's gripe on erasing,,,,I'm not sure because I save and erase with the button on the pedal only. It's perfectly quite that way and who'd be erasing things live anyways. (I have a great back, but I can see how the need to bend over could suck for some scenarios)

Like I said before, I wouldn't think of a the RC-3 as a loop-station for complex live usage. For that I'd suggest a real loop station with several switches.

It works great for many things though. It's an amazing tool.
    You can set the chirps(a better click track) and then record a whole song's guitar-1 part. Then go grab a different guitar through a different amp and play guitar-2.
    Or you can use it for complete drum tracks and guitars 1 and 2,,,,,,and then get a different guitar through another amp and do leads. Or whatever.

The main thing for versatility of usage is to have the RC-3 in the amp's loop. This way everything that has been recorded is no longer subject to the adjustments made for new parts. In other words you can have different tone, gain, and effect settings for each guitar part.
    Last edited by dave74; 01-04-2021, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
      Nice. What software do you use? DAW wise?
      When multi-tracking, I use Waveform. When recording just stereo guitar (like the example above), I use Wavelab Elements.
      Dave, Ambassador/Writer/Artist for Seymour Duncan

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post

When multi-tracking, I use Waveform. When recording just stereo guitar (like the example above), I use Wavelab Elements.
        Nice. I may need to start a DAW specific thread, so I/we don't hijack this thread.

Comment

Working...
        X