Sam Ash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Ash

Was just looking at my local Sam Ash online, saw some great deals on a few pedals, SD Andromeda is 149.99, JHS AT+ is 139, SD Killing Floor distortion is 80 and Supro Drive 120. These all appear to be in store only, not listed on tbeir website. Check your local store inventory for prices
    1994 Ibanez IC500 Iceman reissue
    Jackson Soloist 7 string
    ESP LTD M-400
    Original Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553

Those are actually great deals. The Killing Floor is usually 150, and the Andromeda has been as high as 300.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I'll love Sam Ash forever just because I was able to score an MXR ZW-44 with internal switch to GT-OD for $30 one Black Friday a few years back.

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
        Those are actually great deals. The Killing Floor is usually 150, and the Andromeda has been as high as 300.
        I ended up with the Killing Floor, decided the Andromeda is waaaay more pedal that I needed.

Had a nunch of other stuff clearanced out as well, JHS, Wampler, Keeley. Almost grabbed the 805 but already have the Pinnacle Deluxe, boost on that is of TS flavor. Think they had more clearance pedals than regular sale price stuff

Got the killing floor and a 1spot cs12
        Last edited by Hsb; 12-29-2020, 12:08 PM.
        Jackson Soloist 7 string
        ESP LTD M-400

Comment

Sam Ash will do trade-ins for store credit too; of course, you're not getting dollar for dollar like selling gear on your own, but if you have decent and working gear and don't want the hassle of selling it, you can get a nice discount!

Comment

Still may get the Andromeda if its available, could easily sell it
            Jackson Soloist 7 string
            ESP LTD M-400

Comment

Working...
            X