Pedal Board for the Minimalist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedal Board for the Minimalist

I know that a lot of people here have some impressive pedal collections, but if you are running 3-5 pedals, I found a great pedal board for you.

The Mr. Power Pedal Board is pretty well made, it comes already set up with velcro and all the needed wire ties/clasps, it's light weight but durable and is $29 with free shipping.

I got one just before Christmas and it works well for my minimalistic needs so if you're looking for something like this, I recommend it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm using a Pedaltrain Nano for the same reasons. Sounds like yours might be quite a bit more affordable.

Comment

I like Pedaltrains, but man, they are expensive for what they are, aren't they?
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Never bought a pedalboard. Doubt I will. Too easy to saw/glue/screw the exact right wood together.

And THAT is minimal?

Ibanez SD9M, Marshall Regenerator, and Boss RV3. THAT is minimal! That board clearly has enough space for like 4 pedals at least, or 8 Mini's....LOL
        Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
          I'm using a Pedaltrain Nano for the same reasons. Sounds like yours might be quite a bit more affordable.

Dang, that looks pretty similar. Is the structure wood or aluminum? The Mr. Power board is aluminum.

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
            Never bought a pedalboard. Doubt I will. Too easy to saw/glue/screw the exact right wood together.

And THAT is minimal?

Ibanez SD9M, Marshall Regenerator, and Boss RV3. THAT is minimal! That board clearly has enough space for like 4 pedals at least, or 8 Mini's....LOL
            I thought about doing that but for $29 and free shipping, I figured I'd be lazy and at least it would look better than whatever I could crank out lol

Comment

That's a great price. Getting the supplies to make a pedalboard (if you don't have them) can easily be $15. So it seems like a worthwhile investment.
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 76 View Post

I thought about doing that but for $29 and free shipping, I figured I'd be lazy and at least it would look better than whatever I could crank out lol
                I feel you there man - can't hate!
                Originally posted by Bad City
                He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

I got my Pedaltrain PT-1 for the best price... FREE! A buddy of mine I used to be in a band with gave it to me. He was gonna donate it anyway. Bonus, it came with the hard case. It's a little beat up from some plane rides but does the job.

My minimalist rig consists of the Fly Rig 5 v2 and now the MXR EVH 5150 Overdrive. That's all I've been taking to rehearsal lately. Toss 'em in the gig bag and go.

For a full gig I'll pull out the PT-1 that has everything on it (delay, compressor, phase 90, crybaby and add the FR5 and 5150 OD).
                  Last edited by ErikH; 01-04-2021, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Pedal Board for the Minimalist ? Then you do need one

Smartphone Zombies won't shred

Comment

Originally posted by ErikH View Post
                      I got my Pedaltrain PT-1 for the best price... FREE!
                      Well, you know what they say...The Best Nation is "Donation". lol

Comment

Working...
                      X