No announcement yet.

Sweetwater Pedal Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never thought I'd buy a tremolo pedal, until they were 19 bucks. It's worth it if I use it for 1 part on 1 song. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by ehdwuld View Post
      I put 3 in a cart and all were not in stock
      I guess it's to judge market or something
      Apparently they go in and out of stock all the time. I also read that these prices are the new prices for the time being - some form of relationship between Behringer and Sweetwater.
      -=The Dali
      --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Comment

Wonder what the total cost would be to re-house them in a proper enclosure so they're giggable instead of just disposable plastic prone to breaking.
        Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
        This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
          Wonder what the total cost would be to re-house them in a proper enclosure so they're giggable instead of just disposable plastic prone to breaking.
          I have never had a problem with any of my plastic pedals and I stomp pretty hard.

EDIT: The H9 is an all-metal chassis.
          Last edited by Securb; 02-16-2021, 02:57 PM.

| Gear Reviews | Beer | Babes | The Internet's Only Unedited & Uncensored Musician's Forum | Sports |

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
            There’s one in every bunch. I’d buy Behringer pedals and warehouse them just to keep somebody from doing this.
            La plouc

Comment

Originally posted by TMD View Post

There’s one in every bunch. I’d buy Behringer pedals and warehouse them just to keep somebody from doing this.
              whats cool to do with pedals at this price is combine 4-5 pedals into one slightly custom larger box -lose the 1/4" inter connects all together and then slider switches to have signal chain order controls and to pull effects out all together from the chain -even add in a relay switches for clean engagement in the chain if you want or even some logic -and throw some heavy duty Carling switches to engage them

I use to do that 30 years ago -4-5 effects in the footprint of 2 pedals

-fun projects to do if your into it. -and a great way to get into customizing pedals

if not into it, yeah just buy a bunch at that price.
              “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post

I have never had a problem with any of my plastic pedals and I stomp pretty hard. FWIW the Eventide H9 is ABS plastic and it is not a cheap pedal.
                Are you sure about that? I would have sworn they were metal.
                The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogner View Post
                  Are you sure about that? I would have sworn they were metal.
                  Closer look I "think" they might be metal but a magnet doesn't cling to the pedal. The orange peel in the finish of the pedal suggests metal. I will say I know my BBE pedals are plastic and they are fine.

EDIT: The H9 is an all-metal chassis.
                  Last edited by Securb; 02-16-2021, 02:56 PM.

| Gear Reviews | Beer | Babes | The Internet's Only Unedited & Uncensored Musician's Forum | Sports |

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post

Closer look I "think" they might be metal but a magnet doesn't cling to the pedal. The orange peel in the finish of the pedal suggests metal. I will say I know my BBE pedals are plastic and they are fine.
                    For what they cost they better be platinum..lol. Still amazing pedal regardless.
                    The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

I've ordered nine Behringer pedals since this sale went on. Average ETA is May-something. I have three pedals here right now, one that is coming early next week, and five that are coming the thirty-second of whenever.

Did the price trigger the supply shortage, or is this just normal COVD-era trying to order a guitar thing from the Internet? They say that the right price for a product is where supply equals demand. Think the market can bear more than $19 for a pedal? Think they can ramp up production to cut lead time? Or is the lead time going to be part of the true cost of the low price?
                      La plouc

Comment

Just ordered two more. Not in stock. The purple Overdrive/Distortion and the hot pink Heavy Distortion.
                        La plouc

Comment

I already have an HM300, still in the box. I am a little disappointed in the comparison here. The Boss pedal blew it away, badly. I am hoping that the HM-2W will come out later this year and make this all a moot point. If I will buy a Waza Metal Zone, I will buy a Waza HM-2 with shocking alacrity.
                          La plouc

Comment

I opened up my UM300 Ultra Metal today. I do not like the battery access. On the bright side, I will not be using it. I forgot to plug it in, so maybe next time. Next is the HM300.
                            La plouc

Comment

Working...
                            X