Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweetwater Pedal Sale

In case you are interested... Sweetwater has Behringer pedals at $19 each

Click image for larger version  Name:	behringer.JPG Views:	0 Size:	56.0 KB ID:	6046950
    Last edited by The Dali; 01-10-2021, 10:03 AM.
    -=The Dali
    --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Damn, that's cheap.
    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Are these the pedal version of a burner phone?

Heck, at that price if they work even for a little bit it is money well spent. If I needed another pedal I would grab one for curiosity sake.

If somebody ever wanted to build a spare pedal board, this is your chance!
      The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogner View Post
        Are these the pedal version of a burner phone?

Heck, at that price if they work even for a little bit it is money well spent. If I needed another pedal I would grab one for curiosity sake.

If somebody ever wanted to build a spare pedal board, this is your chance!
        Don't hate on the Behringer. Some are pretty damn good.

Last edited by Aceman; 01-10-2021, 01:10 PM.
        Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

i read that this isn't a sale, but part of a partnership with Behringer's parent company going forward. Possibly to counteract amazon's line of pedals. i dont care why, i am here for it!
          Quality riffs in about a minute...
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2B...Y3EewvQ/videos

Comment

I thought $19 was what they were worth? Maybe I haven't shopped for them in a while.

Comment

Or for $29 there is a killer delay pedal....

Comment

I'm not crazy about Behringer, but if someone wanted to experiment with effects in a guitar, these would be the cost-effective building block.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
                  I'm not crazy about Behringer, but if someone wanted to experiment with effects in a guitar, these would be the cost-effective building block.
                  Yes. They're great pedals and cheaper versions of Boss.

Comment

I’d rather see a beginner have 4 of these pedals rather than a multifx.
                    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Oh, if only there were $19 delay pedals back in 1986 when I so desperately wanted one but couldn't afford one! Damn kids today are spoiled I tell ya!!

Comment

Again - for $40 bucks, you can have one and a backup. Not bad. And they are basically Boss/Ibanez circuits. If not exactly.

Comment

I put 3 in a cart and all were not in stock
                          I guess it's to judge market or something
                          EHD
                          Just here surfing Guitar Pron
                          RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
                          SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
                          Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
                          Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
                          Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
                          Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
                          GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

I've heard several that sound good and of course, they are the best pedals children can make.
                            “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
                              Again - for $40 bucks, you can have one and a backup. Not bad. And they are basically Boss/Ibanez circuits. If not exactly.
                              It that chorus is the Ibanez CS9 circuit it is worth way more than $19

Comment

Working...
                              X