No announcement yet.

I'm going FULL Mosky!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought my Muslady from Amazon for $35.99. Does that satisfy your towardness requirements?
    La plouc

Comment

What's wrong with Chinese cork
      Fresh cork is still cork
      the cork doesn't know what country it is in

unless its counterfeit cork
      And isn't cork at all
      But some other glycol based cork substitute
      EHD
      Just here surfing Guitar Pron
      RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
      SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
      Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
      Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
      Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
      Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
      GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

I’ve been looking into the relationship between Mosky and Muslady, but no one seems to know anything about it. When you order a Mosky Golden Horse from Amazon, they are shipping Muslady. The Muslady pedal has “MOSKY” screened on the circuit board. Total mystery. Nobody knows.
        La plouc

Comment

I have a Mosky BBox preamp and I actually love it for a compressed blues rock sound. The gain range is from light OD up to medium gain. I also like the way it sounds on bass, it adds a nice grit mixed with a DI signal.

Comment

Originally posted by TMD View Post
            I’ve been looking into the relationship between Mosky and Muslady, but no one seems to know anything about it. When you order a Mosky Golden Horse from Amazon, they are shipping Muslady. The Muslady pedal has “MOSKY” screened on the circuit board. Total mystery. Nobody knows.
            Haven't you ever been to a chinese restaurant where they seemingly have an amazing 60 different entrees; but upon further analysis, they are all using the same 3 meats: pork, chicken, beef and same set of 20 sauces?

Comment

Twenty sauces? I must be hanging around the wrong places.

In related news, I ordered a Mosky from Reverb last night. Hopefully it will say Mosky and not Mustaine, Mudslide, or Moxy.
              La plouc

Comment

Originally posted by TMD View Post
                i am of the slightly informed/not confirmed opinion that mooer and joyo are their own companies, and mosky/muslady/nux/donner/amazon basics/kokko are all made in the same few factories and branded differently. amazon basics are confirmed nux, and years back i forget what offbrand it was but they were using mooer circuit boards.
                Quality riffs in about a minute...
                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2B...Y3EewvQ/videos

Comment

Originally posted by superpete View Post

i am of the slightly informed/not confirmed opinion that mooer and joyo are their own companies, and mosky/muslady/nux/donner/amazon basics/kokko are all made in the same few factories and branded differently. amazon basics are confirmed nux, and years back i forget what offbrand it was but they were using mooer circuit boards.
                  there was a boutique brand that was repainting cheap pedals not long ago
                  EHD
                  Just here surfing Guitar Pron
                  RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
                  SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
                  Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
                  Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
                  Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
                  Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
                  GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

Originally posted by ehdwuld View Post

there was a boutique brand that was repainting cheap pedals not long ago
                    the famous freekish blues alpha drive! rehoused/repainted joyo ultimate drives and sold them for $200!!!
                    Quality riffs in about a minute...
                    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2B...Y3EewvQ/videos

Comment

Cheap is as cheap sounds...
                      Originally posted by Bad City
                      He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Working...
                      X