NPD: Fender Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD: Fender Content

So patience, persistence, and large brass negotiating balls landed me a Fender Tre-Verb for $175! Got the box, packing, and even the free fender guitar lessons coupon! If fender sold this thing a little cheaper they would bury Strymon.

Click image for larger version  Name:	images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxfsriNyCu7y5q30sa4XcX2Ny4ItZsOh7m_g&usqp=CAU.jpg Views:	0 Size:	13.7 KB ID:	6048308
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

So is it kinda like a Twin Reverb in a box?

Comment

Yes, and way way more.

I gave it a little run today through my Tubemeister 18 in the4 loop. I foresee me setting it in Bias Tremolo and 65' Verb and never moving it.

I'll give it a run into the front of my Pro Jr. here shortly...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
        Yes, and way way more.

I gave it a little run today through my Tubemeister 18 in the4 loop. I foresee me setting it in Bias Tremolo and 65' Verb and never moving it.

I'll give it a run into the front of my Pro Jr. here shortly...
        I bet that sounds nice.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Fender has always been hit-and-miss with their pedals. They come out with new designs every few years. It sounds like this line will really make an impact. They have some great ideas here by not coming out with just clones of what is already out there.
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I think the Tre-Verb is a great pedal, as Bruce said; I want Fender Verb and Tremolo. Fender Reverb is a Benchmark and all the bias adjust Terms are for getting exactly that Fender "Warble."

And it is a freaking solid and gorgeous box. That said - I maintain that it is NOT a $250+ pedal. Bad price point.

Comment

Originally posted by TMD
              Last night I ordered me one of them there Q-tip pedals. See if I like the quality and the sound.
              I have not heard a ton about the OD/Distortions. But like I said, the line in general is very well received. Look at that;

Two tone/gain knobs, a Blend, and a booty boost.

I could really feel Gain A being a mild distortion with some bright ness and bass boost for clarity, and Gain B being way more distorted, but smoothed for some sweet fluid top end.

Comment

New power supply was announced, 12 500ma outputs.
                Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
                X