banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's REVIEW those pedal boards you are using right now.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Synapsys View Post
    Do mine!
    I have no idea what this board even does, but it looks super boring. Two line 6 pedals? Isn't one too many?
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

    Comment


    • One Line6 is too many, if you're a cork sniffer.

      Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • Even if the board didn’t kick ass (which it does) those boots do and probably have!

        Originally posted by jeremy View Post
        Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0059.JPG Views:	26 Size:	58.2 KB ID:	6050068

        cant click to the other thread and get it? eh? lazy? hungover and cant squint hard enough? theres lots of adjectives for my little board. most of them include a c or k... but since it was your bday, here

        Comment


        • they really are great boots. i was playing in memphis maybe 12-13 years ago and the boss gave me **** about my footware so now i have a few nice pairs of boots to wear. those snakeskin and the brown ostrich are my favorites. and the board is simple, but a great germanium fuzzface, great miab, and great analog delay will get me through damn near anything i do since the amps always have reverb

          Comment


          • Click image for larger version

Name:	48492114147_2f065f91bb_c.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	151.4 KB
ID:	6050275


            I've since replaced the Mashall with an xotic SP comp. . . the pedal tuner stays on all the time running of the stereo out from the Deja Vu, so no need to step on it/angle it correctly. Boittom right is an envelope filter I built.


            And look Ace . . . no feet!
            Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

            Originally posted by Douglas Adams
            This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

            Comment


            • so when you tune, sound still comes from the amp?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jeremy View Post
                so when you tune, sound still comes from the amp?

                I would run 2 tuners (always in line one and a signal bypass unit) if wanting that -or integrated Volume tuner with an always on option if playing out with that setup.

                Nobody want to hear the tuning song
                “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

                Comment


                • thats what i was getting at, drives me nuts to hear people tune on stage. if you have one string thats a little off, and you fix it in two seconds, fine. otherwise mute your damn guitar!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jeremy View Post
                    so when you tune, sound still comes from the amp?
                    No, I click the amp into standby to tune.
                    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

                    Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

                    Comment


                    • you mean you use the standby switch? that things for suckers man

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jeremy View Post
                        you mean you use the standby switch? that things for suckers man
                        No, it's for tuning!

                        :P

                        Actually, you raise a good point. I started doing this a while back after deciding that everything between my guitar and amp was slightly hurting tone and trying to reduce stuff in the signal path . . . but it's probably not worth the effort. It's just a habit at this point.
                        Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

                        Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                        This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jeremy View Post
                          thats what i was getting at, drives me nuts to hear people tune on stage. if you have one string thats a little off, and you fix it in two seconds, fine. otherwise mute your damn guitar!
                          My big ugly tuner auto-mutes when I tune or you can have it inline all the time and I can mute with my volume pedal.



                          | Gear Reviews | Beer | Babes | The Internet's Only Unedited & Uncensored Musician's Forum | Sports |

                          Comment


                          • The pitchblack (especially that one) is true bypass so having it in line with your signal doesn't hurt anything.

                            Comment


                            • When "prepper" meets "pud puller."



                              Originally posted by Aceman View Post
                              Yes - I have a Porn stash. Gotta have an Analog backup in case "digital" goes down.
                              ---------------------------
                              The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

                              https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...or-for-a-Strat

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	48492114147_2f065f91bb_c.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	151.4 KB
ID:	6050275


                                I've since replaced the Mashall with an xotic SP comp. . . the pedal tuner stays on all the time running of the stereo out from the Deja Vu, so no need to step on it/angle it correctly. Boittom right is an envelope filter I built.


                                And look Ace . . . no feet!
                                I WANT to hate on this....and the crooked @$$ tuner really makes me wonder if he is an engineer. Small Clone - really?

                                But the man has an Empress Tremolo V1.5....can't hate.
                                Originally posted by Bad City
                                He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X