banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's REVIEW those pedal boards you are using right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post

Would be better if they combined the Eartquaker devices Hoof with the Rocktron Heart Attack Dynamic Filter . . . you could name the pedal the "Hoof-hearted" . . .
    Have you ever wondered why your marketing department has never invited you to a meeting?
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aceman View Post

Have you ever wondered why your marketing department has never invited you to a meeting?
      Terrified of the competition I bet. : D
      Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
      This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

• The Mighty Boosh special, Red Llama/ Hoof combo.

Vince:
        Do you remember when that llama got out? He went AWOL, he went crazy. Started HOOFIN' the public. Do you remember? Oh he was out there HOOFIN' doctors, HOOFIN' Vicars, he got in the gift shop, put a false moustache on, a little girl came in and went "can I have a pencil top" HOOOOF! Haha, hoofed her out the shop. No one could get near that llama, but you Howard. You got off with it...

Howard:
        ...Yeah, it's one of the few ways to calm a llama down.

Comment

• There is a distinct lack of pedalboard rating in this thread lately....
          Dave, Ambassador/Writer/Artist for Seymour Duncan

Comment

• Here’s the extra LIKE that won’t fit on Dave’s post above.
            La plouc

Comment

• Originally posted by Mincer View Post
              There is a distinct lack of pedalboard rating in this thread lately....
              Yet still doing better than the "Show those pedal boards" thread....

All right - next up!

Comment

• Originally posted by misterwhizzy View Post
                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0592.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	121.6 KB
ID:	6053559
                Okay, I'll play.

Wireless on the far right into a JH-1 Wah, tuner, Klone I built with my daughter, so criticism is off limits, Fuzz, then Corona Chorus into the amp. EHX Canyon and Hall of Fame in the loop.
                Here we go....I think you'll be surprised.

I really like the DIY/Workman quality about this.

Basic white lumber unfinished, metal unfinished and plain tape labeled boxes. Wah and noise down low, simple CU tuner. Ambience up top...splash of color with the two TC units. I was going to hate on the EHX unit, but I even like the fact that he didn't go all TC upstairs.

Comment

• Moving on to Page 11 in the original thread...

Originally posted by GAS-a-holic View Post
                  Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

Since this thread is still going - here's an update:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70856[/ATTACH]

THIS is tight! I like it...

Comment

• And this is a mess....

Originally posted by ThisDyingSoul76 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71041[/ATTACH]
                    6 VS pedals? (7 if you count that crappy Garage Tone POJ) Wayyyy overkill. Yes - they make cool stuff. And it sounds good and looks different. But damn, when you have that many it looks like a bunch of electronic file bookmark tags.

Cheap Ibanez pedal - weak.

A Hotone pedal? Seriously? A player with any self respect would have just went without that.

5 pedals off the board - NO NO NO!!!! The wah/vols - maybe. I get putting them where you play - I do that. But the Marshall Guv? Shame for that being on the floor!

And what isn't the saturator on there?

You need more board or get rid of the bad pedals

Kudos for: H2O v2 - because I use one! The Double Trouble, and the cool old Turbo OD.

And line it up with the floor. Makes me dizzy to look at off angle....

Comment

• Originally posted by NjuiMusic View Post

I recently updated my board...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71310[/ATTACH]
                      And did a STELLAR job of it. I bet this guy actually has chops to boot!

Comment

• Originally posted by GuitarFanatic View Post

My updated board.. I love it! [ATTACH=CONFIG]71999[/ATTACH]
                        The board itself seems fine.

But what is the deal with back of the couch shot with the magazine under the smooshed soft case??? Plus blurry, bad lighting. Based on the quality of this photo alone I assume the board sounds horrible

Comment

• It would help a lot if you could bring the pictures over.
                          La plouc

Comment

• Who did NOT know Chris would hit it out of the park. Great board! Tidy, neat, choice boxes, right order, and look at the [email protected]$$ color Strat with a Wilkinson V100 trem!!!!

Originally posted by Chris of Arabia View Post

I don't think it's changed for a while...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]72528[/ATTACH]

Comment

• It GOES ON THE FLOOR!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by GuitarFanatic View Post

Arranged it differently this time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And what is with the silver @$$ coaster on the chair?

So much "no"

Comment

• Originally posted by Gainstage View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]72787[/ATTACH]
                                This is just too damn long. I'll need to take a tram or something to get from the OD to the wah.

Comment

Working...
                                X