banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's REVIEW those pedal boards you are using right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aceman View Post

What humor? I'm dead serious about all this.

As if the first one wasn't bad enough....

OMFG - You were running Freidman Pedals into a SPLAWN?!?!?!?! You should lose your Spawn card for that.
    And then that Short-bus of a Wah Pedal? Because, you know, SOOOOOOO many pedals here taking up SOOOOOO much space.

Listen, I THINK we can put together a decent overall board, if not somewhat Bourgeois, between the two of them. But you HAVE to want it man.

And you HAVE to lose the WAZA tuner. I still can't can't believe that man. You must be some kind of Blues Supreme Court Justice or something to not be ashamed of going WAZA on a tuner.
    Oh no, never any gain pedals needed into a Splawn. This smaller board for the Splawn has no gain pedals. The last one with the Friedman pedals goes into a clean Fender etc or whatever is at rehearsal space. But yeah, I wouldn’t desecrate a Splawn like that so needed to clarify. Mixing your Splawn’s and Friedman’s would be like crossing the streams

Comment

• Originally posted by JimmyO View Post

Oh no, never any gain pedals needed into a Splawn. This smaller board for the Splawn has no gain pedals. The last one with the Friedman pedals goes into a clean Fender etc or whatever is at rehearsal space. But yeah, I wouldn’t desecrate a Splawn like that so needed to clarify. Mixing your Splawn’s and Friedman’s would be like crossing the streams
      Trust me....a Buxom Boost into the front of your Splawn is pure bliss.
      Gear 1, gain at 1:00 and the boost knob on the Buxom at 11:00-12:00. Eq to taste.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtrjunior View Post

Gear 1, gain at 1:00 and the boost knob on the Buxom at 11:00-12:00. Eq to taste.
        ............Mind blown

Comment

• Originally posted by JimmyO View Post
          But yeah, I wouldn't desecrate a Splawn like that so needed to clarify.
          I REALLY want to believe that, but I'm not a fool...

Originally posted by Bad City
          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

• Splawn Sideline: I have played Splawn's twice. Once on stage. Dean Cadillac + JB + Splawn = Most "awesome tone" comments in one night ever!

Comment

Not that I think a lot of your are that adept at English...
              Glass houses, Aceman. Glass houses.

Comment

• Originally posted by misterwhizzy View Post

Glass houses, Aceman. Glass houses.
                Auto-Correct, Whizzy. Auto-correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtrjunior View Post

Is a Buxom Boost anything like this? Because if it was, I bet that sound would be the ****!

​​​​​​​

Comment

Is a Buxom Boost anything like this? Because if it was, I bet that sound would be the ****!

​​​​​​​
                    Lmfao...

Comment

but I'm not a fool...

[citation needed]
                      Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                      This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Auto-Correct, Whizzy. Auto-correct.
                        Would you accept this excuse from anyone here? I think not. Hold yourself to the same standard.

Comment

Would you accept this excuse from anyone here? I think not. Hold yourself to the same standard.
                          Now, don't you think that that's asking for a bit much?

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

My thread, my rules

there are people that make the rules and people that follow them. Guess which I am?

Answer: I sure don't make the rules around here cause they wouldn't allow someone like me to have that kind of responsibility, even when I'm wearing my leopard print thong, pink spandex, and wig.

Comment

• My board recently changed to accommodate playing bass (mostly) along with electric guitar (sometimes). Depending on the PA at the gig, I'll being using DI, or sometimes I'll use traditional amplifiers after the pedals.
                              Attached Files

Comment

My thread, my rules

there are people that make the rules and people that follow them. Guess which I am?

Answer: I sure don't make the rules around here cause they wouldn't allow someone like me to have that kind of responsibility, even when I'm wearing my leopard print thong, pink spandex, and wig.
                                There are also people that ignore them.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X