banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's REVIEW those pedal boards you are using right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should change the name of this thread to ACEMAN Pedal Board Ratings.

For me there are 2 types of Pedal Boards and they should be judged in context differently.

1) A board to consolidate your effects for home and recording -more of an experimental setup with flexibility and without regard to transport. Probably a lot of extras and passing ideas still visible.

2) A gigging board -one that is dialed in to perfection with reliability, accessibility, and ruggedness at the forefront. This board should impress.
    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Apparently, Aceman thinks he's the Gordon Ramsay of pedalboards. LOL
      Last edited by ErikH; 01-19-2021, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post
        Lol

Regardless, Aceman.....

I am curious to see if I'll get the ACEMAN Approved-board. Here ya go

Attached Files

Comment

For me there are 2 types of Pedal Boards and they should be judged in context differently.

1) A board to consolidate your effects for home and recording -more of an experimental setup with flexibility and without regard to transport. Probably a lot of extras and passing ideas still visible.

2) A gigging board -one that is dialed in to perfection with reliability, accessibility, and ruggedness at the forefront. This board should impress.
          3) Boards that are largely just storage, or just to see all the blinking lights while you only use the one dirt/boost that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post

3) Boards that are largely just storage, or just to see all the blinking lights while you only use the one dirt/boost that matters.
            SO true.
            “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Originally posted by GreatOz View Post

Lol

Regardless, Aceman.....

Feet in the pic. I'm not even gonna review. Could only be worse if bare feet.
              Originally posted by Bad City
              He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post

Blinking light board thread is an awesome idea. But here - its just about me abusing you because you enjoy it.

Comment

Did I imply anywhere that it WASN'T that?!?!?!

Yet the flagellets keep showing up...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post

Did I imply anywhere that it WASN'T that?!?!?!

Yet the flagellets keep showing up...
                    Let me remind you of your own words.

I will provide an objective critique of the boards
                    Still, this is fantastic. Don’t stop.

Comment

These are, objectively, from my point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatOz View Post

Lol

Regardless, Aceman.....

And what is the deal with the Spark? It looks like a lost artifact that you need to send Indiana Jones after because its buried in snakes.

Comment

Not a fan of the Neo Clone, or the Boss Wha-tever that is (Wah modeler?). However - this is otherwise freaking awesome. Like a low and a high board. Offset Sonic stomp is ok because always on. And after that many boxes, a great idea!

Originally posted by Liam1963 View Post
                          Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

For your dining and dancing pleasure:

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
                            These are, objectively, from my point of view.
                            I’d also like to point out that’s a BASS Muff. Again with the whole ‘words’ thing.

Comment

THIS is totally RAD!!!! Not only because it uses my DI of choice, but for short, sweet, effective and total tubularity!

Originally posted by marcboomer View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]68048[/ATTACH]Anybody tried Seymour Duncan pedals?

Comment

So, in a "Show me your board" thread full of guys that don't need boards, we get this joker. Needs a board but doesn't have one. I'm buying stock in a short bus company. How do you people get out the door in the morning with your pants on?

Originally posted by GuitarGuy503 View Post

Don't have an actual pedalboard but heres my setup....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69807[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                                X