banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's REVIEW those pedal boards you are using right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agileguy_101;n5693685
    [ATTACH=CONFIG
    102836[/ATTACH]
    OK. This is the "Lets see the BOARD" thread. In a drawer? Really? Pretentious mother ^%#^$%#. You better be on tour with a stadium band.
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

These aren’t really reviews. I want my ****ing money back.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Mavronis View Post
        Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

I changed up my Pedaltrain Mini board this past week since I already had 4 other DOD vintage reissues in my collection (2013/2014 gifts thanks Tom Cram/Spiral Electric FX, formerly of DigiTech) and I just bought myself the Optical compressor which I like better than OTA based compressors. It has less noise combined with the gold 250 so I removed my Boss NS-2. It's a DOD Invasion!!!!!

Awwww - isn't that cute. Great Wall display. Horrible board. Please tell me you don't play through that?

Comment

Originally posted by Clint 55 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]100655[/ATTACH]

No board. My god you people can't read. And this is enough pedals that you do need a board. Which is fine because this is never going out anyway...

Four classic dirt pedals, followed by crap. But the MOST egregious error here is the HORRENDOUS white patch cables. WTF are they? Do they even work? I hope not....

No self respecting player even puts those in a home photo.

Comment

Originally posted by mwalluk View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]99093[/ATTACH]

So, this guy is loaded. Yet, he uses a Joyo PXL Live strip. Probably playing a Squire Vintage mod Tele too.

You probably are wearing "Rustler" brand jeans and driving a Lexus.

If you are going high end, go high end. Don't cheap out at the last moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampy View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]98775[/ATTACH]

All that box for a boost an EQ and a delay?

Is that REALLY a Snark floor pedal?

NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bucko View Post

I'm curious about that green PSU. What brand is it?
                Completely wrong orientation. Board won't work live.

Comment

I can't do this anymore. I'm only 1/3 of the way through, so much need for help. One man can only do so much....

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
                    I can't do this anymore. I'm only 1/3 of the way through, so much need for help. One man can only do so much....
                    Show us your board, then. Show us "how it's done".

Comment

Originally posted by Lucius Paisley View Post

Dry your eyes, princess. The joke isn't the pedal, the photo of which was taken by me when it arrived on Thursday.
                      Dry my eyes? You're projecting because you thought your joke was funny and it's not. It's cool no tears required.

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
                        We can really help here!

First off, the pedals are CHOICE! Zero to say here at all. Keeley, 4 knob Flanger, great delay, reverb, RC boost....and the Demon, I miss mine....great under-rated Wah.

And...really love the color coding for easy see. Especially the tape on that NS2.

However - WTF did you do? Put them on in the order of purchase???

Wah, Tuner, and I guess the RC? should be on the bottom floor as the most used pedals.
                        I'd like to hear the chain is Tuner > Comp > Wah> NS > Flanger > Delay > Verb.

I understand you may use them differently...but this is my threrqad, so my order!
                        Heh, that delay was promptly returned shortly after purchase as it was borderline unusable in my rig.

And nothing on that board is connected straight as you see it, it's all set up for accessibility and ease of use with my right foot (because I'm a bumbling idiot and will absolutely fall on my arse if I try to turn on a pedal with the left one) with wires going back and forth all over underneath. Luckily they're all labeled and connected to the patch bay so it's fairly easy to replace pedals or modify the signal chain.

Edit: I just realised this isn't the "Let's see those pedal boards" threads and it's all done just to take the Mickey. 😅

Guess I'll just take my arse over to r/whoosh
                        Last edited by Coma; 01-17-2021, 09:11 AM.
                        --------------------------------------------------------
                        1973 Aria 551
                        1984 Larrivee RS-4 w/ EMG SA/SA/89
                        1989 Charvel 750 XL w/ DMZ Tone Zone & Air Norton
                        1990's noname crap-o-caster plywood P/J Bass
                        1991 Heartfield Elan III w/ DMZ mystery pups
                        1995 Aria Pro II TA-65
                        2001 Gibson Les Paul Gothic w/ PG-1 & SH-8

Comment

please tell me you put your wig and spanx on before you did this?

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
                            Suck that gut in

Comment

Aceman does love his compression

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
                                I'm envisioning him passed out from exhaustion, French roast in one hand, pumpkin ale in the other.
                                Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
                                X