banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's REVIEW those pedal boards you are using right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
    Using some piece of crap wood on sale from Crate & Barrel is not a pedal board...WTF is that? Two hanging wine racks with the chain removed?
    That's a state of the art wooden bath mat from KMart and has a serious impact on the tone and sustain when playing with low to medium gain. I was tempted to get a smaller size, but the more wood, the better the tone, eh?
    Next - those foreign plugs have to go. Why TF would anyone purposefully use those????? You just enjoy getting a converter for a wall plug at some point.
    Point taken. The powerboard is there mostly to remind me where the expression pedal should go, *if* I'll ever install one.
    And then we are back to this issue: You have a Boss SWITCHER. That is your board. Done.
    Yeah, I wish the switcher had an overdrive that sounded as good as the Maxon.
    And what's wrong with the box in the middle? Smells bad, has herpes, will reach out bite the others? This could have gone better if you had covered up more of that rack but, apparently the radiation given off by that thing makes it impossible...
    She's new on the bath mat, still a bit shy, gave her a bit of room to grow in confidence.

Comment

What is your fear of seeing feet? You've led such a sheltered life that seeing something that may be visually unpleasant may scar you forever?

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
        What is your fear of seeing feet? You've led such a sheltered life that seeing something that may be visually unpleasant may scar you forever?

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk
        Likely a recovering foot fetishist who doesn't want to fall off the wagon after being tempted by one of the sexy gents in this thread.

Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
        This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post

Likely a recovering foot fetishist who doesn't want to fall off the wagon after being tempted by one of the sexy gents in this thread.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know I’ve been tempted. Can’t even blame Ace for that.

Comment

Originally posted by JMP/HBE View Post
            I got my pedalboard alone insured for $2000.
            I don't see $2000, do you have $1500 in an envelope taped under the board?

Comment

And what is the deal with the Spark? It looks like a lost artifact that you need to send Indiana Jones after because its buried in snakes.
              Spark likes the snakes, don't judge him.
              I mean..... his job is to volume boost for the other guitar.

Oh and I "removed" my "feet" since they bothered THAT much hehe.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post

I don't see $2000, do you have $1500 in an envelope taped under the board?
                You must be blind & dumb.
                The TC & Analogman are $700 alone.
                The TC Chorus/Flange are extinct.
                Last edited by JMP/HBE; 01-18-2021, 06:05 PM.

Comment

The TC & Analogman are $700 alone.
                  The TC Chorus/Flange are extinct.
                  I assure you, he is neither.

Comment

If you can not read into sarcasm and take a joke you are not going to last long around here.

Comment

Last edited by JMP/HBE; 01-18-2021, 06:37 PM.

Comment

This thread could have been fun. This thread SHOULD have been fun. Even from Aceman. Buy instead we get this.
                        ---------------------------
                        The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...or-for-a-Strat

Comment

Tapping out, lets get this tread back on track
                          Last edited by Securb; 01-18-2021, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Building my new one tonight..... moving stuff around and playing with access. power supplies are underneath.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210119_013418.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	6049439
                            “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Multiple directions, pedal shaming with blue tape to hide identities, obscenities on one, over flows the board, and what appears to be green construction paper.

Try again...
                              Originally posted by Bad City
                              He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Multiple directions, pedal shaming with blue tape to hide identities, obscenities on one, over flows the board, and what appears to be green construction paper.

Try again...
                                Ha. yeah -directions is problematic for look not for functions though.

the blue tape is to mark trim settings with a sharpie. Who would hide a Pitch Fork?

Doesn't overflow the board -thats the fisheye lens effect
                                “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Working...
                                X