banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's REVIEW those pedal boards you are using right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JMP/HBE View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ngnLRW1Ih9epCtUzVyDLdNIrJb-3UlCfGwEI19EhRGao459kPmxAbAanBmxoVp9iNwYQKW1SXt5mvzMZAv1YHD2Rtj55M5Z1D_boYUq_ljKuViA9ABh_RT12cbmPq_xrAA6GhA4USVlKixk.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	6049606
    Not yours. Shopped. Stop seeking my approval like a child that was not breastfed. You will not receive it. I am not here to give absolution or redemption. Just to tell you the cold , hard, destitute, oblivious truth of your boards.

Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

• Oblivious is the right word for you, Ace.

Comment

• Originally posted by ErikH View Post

I said the same thing a few pages back.
        My bad....then I second the motion

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ngnLRW1Ih9epCtUzVyDLdNIrJb-3UlCfGwEI19EhRGao459kPmxAbAanBmxoVp9iNwYQKW1SXt5mvzMZAv1YHD2Rtj55M5Z1D_boYUq_ljKuViA9ABh_RT12cbmPq_xrAA6GhA4USVlKixk.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	6049606
          Dude.....either you own a music store, or you and TMD are competing for the record for most pedals

Comment

• Originally posted by Aceman View Post

Not yours. Shopped. Stop seeking my approval like a child that was not breastfed. You will not receive it. I am not here to give absolution or redemption. Just to tell you the cold , hard, destitute, oblivious truth of your boards.

Last edited by JMP/HBE; 01-20-2021, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• lets calm down guys. poking fun is ok until its not

Comment

• I have to say...I am stunned that we got 8 pages into a "show up for abuse" thread! With a number of repeat requests and volunteers!!!

You guys are gluttons for punishment LMAO....
                Originally posted by Bad City
                He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

• It has been entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aceman View Post
                    I have to say...I am stunned that we got 8 pages into a "show up for abuse" thread! With a number of repeat requests and volunteers!!!

You guys are gluttons for punishment LMAO....
                    I am entertained -keep up the vapid trumpet blasts and funny call outs and some legit point of course..

Like I said -thread needs to be ACEMAN tells you why your board is sh*t.
                    Last edited by NegativeEase; 01-20-2021, 12:15 PM.
                    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

• hey, my board kicks ass

Comment

• Ok, spent 3 days -rearranging and setting up new board with redudant underside supplies, cable passthrough with grommets, etc...
                        • A couple of pedals are bolted through the board and no relying on velcro to prevent play and rocking (MXR Tap temp for example)
                        • I never touch the delay, tuner or compressor during a song.
                        • You can't tell from pic but the pedal heights of the Flynt and Origin Drive are much higher in foot switch elevation than the Klone and Pitchfork.
                        • Havent mounted the angle IES power pass through yet
                        • I always use 2 supplies instead of 1 larger to know I always have 1 supply in the event of a failure and can run 5 pedals for a show.

here's where I'm at right now -haven't doen a final clean up -going to use it several times first.

2 Aceman disclaimers
                        1. Every Pedal will have blue tape over them soon -that's how I make the default knob and switch settings -sorry that's the way it will be.
                        2. No pedal is hanging over the edge -it's a fish eye close up pic -the foreshortening is what makes this illusion.
                        3. I await new shots!

I will post final version later

Click image for larger version  Name:	Pedal Boardmed.jpg Views:	0 Size:	87.6 KB ID:	6049825
                        Last edited by NegativeEase; 01-20-2021, 12:44 PM.
                        “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post

I am entertained -keep up the vapid trumpet blasts and funny call outs and some legit point of course..

Like I said -thread needs to be ACEMAN tells you why your board is sh*t.
                          Ive been here 4 years and its been fine. If i knew this was some type of parody BS thread i would have passed it by. People are exhausted by politics/hatred/Covid and all its assorted BS.
                          Im all for having a good time but see no humor here.
                          Dealing with financial issues, my Moms death and a host of other crap im not some sort of general public forum whipping boy.
                          And i guarantee you "space-man" wouldn't talk smack to my face.
                          People come here to forget the bull**** of the day not get embroiled in it.
                          When i take the time to post a pic of my personal property in good faith and then its publicly ridiculed and used in some sort of petty insult game i don't find that one bit funny.
                          Think before you speak/say what you mean & mean what you say and realize people may be having all kinds of difficulties and its not about you and your ego.
                          $.02
                          Last edited by JMP/HBE; 01-20-2021, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Ive been here 4 years and its been fine. If i knew this was some type of parody BS thread i would have passed it by. People are exhausted by politics/hatred/Covid and all its assorted BS.
                            Im all for having a good time but see no humor here.
                            Dealing with financial issues, my Moms death and a host of other crap im not some sort of general public forum whipping boy.
                            And i guarantee you "space-man" wouldn't talk smack to my face.
                            People come here to forget the bull**** of the day not get embroiled in it.
                            When i take the time to post a pic of my personal property in good faith and then its publicly ridiculed and used in some sort of petty insult game i don't find that one bit funny.
                            Think before you speak/say what you mean & mean what you say and realize people may be having all kinds of difficulties and its not about you and your ego.
                            $.02
                            I don't follow - I must have missed the post -I was responding to him beating up on my board.

He's trying to be funny -which I'll take -because we see how this play gets on any topic outside of guitar related fun..

So many angry and vitriolic people out there Not me though.... if I type something that seems mean or nasty -it's a failed attempt at making a joke -not anything intentional.

Comment

• Originally posted by formula73 View Post
                              It has been entertaining.

Comment

• Ngl, as soon as I saw that Aceman started the thread, I was curious to see what wonderful comments awaited the victims.

And yes, I have been entertained.

Comment

Working...
                                X