banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's REVIEW those pedal boards you are using right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
    No questions about why there's both a compressor AND a muff on the same board?
    That was my first thought, I figured Ace would attack that first.
    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	PWttMkm.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	6051265

Comment

• So many gluttons for punishment. At first, Ace had to find and grab the original post from the "Let's see those pedalboards..." thread, now you guys are posting directly in here and all he has to do is quote you, taking all the work out of it. If someone wants whine, at least make them work for it. Jeesh.

(Be sure to read this post in a Foghorn Leghorn voice.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Aceman View Post

Guy with a 5 space bored trying to pretend he only used three. Good god man, those 3" patch cards are nearly at the edge of their capabilities. One could rupture at any moment.

Either that or too cheap to buy enough patch cords to get more pedals.
          LOL love it!! You got me on the 2nd one...patch cords are freaking expensive!!

Comment

• Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
            So many gluttons for punishment. At first, Ace had to find and grab the original post from the "Let's see those pedalboards..." thread, now you guys are posting directly in here and all he has to do is quote you, taking all the work out of it. If someone wants whine, at least make them work for it. Jeesh.

LOL. You gotta start it off with: "I Say...I say boy!"

Comment

• Originally posted by TMD

I’ve got the pedals, and I’ve got the board.
              And I've got a bridge in Brooklyn. How do they say it? Pics or it didn't happen....
              Originally posted by Bad City
              He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Guy with a 5 space bored trying to pretend he only used three. Good god man, those 3" patch cards are nearly at the edge of their capabilities. One could rupture at any moment.

Either that or too cheap to buy enough patch cords to get more pedals.
                no stab at the 3 Power transformer cable dressing with velcro or tape? It's purely a vestigial move and only aesthetic for the pic if the 3 DC cables aren't fixed with strain relief to the board itself.

You're getting soft Ace.
                “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

• Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post

What is this, a pedal fashion parade? What about functionality . . . no love for the multi-muff? No questions about why there's both a compressor AND a muff on the same board?

You're slipping Ace.
                  well, the astute viewer (obviously NOT you) considers that some people use both clean and dirty sounds, and often clean = comp and fuzz doesn't. I can go on but I won't

You slipped off your bike on the ice without a helmet.

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post

That was my first thought, I figured Ace would attack that first.
                    well, you thought wrong there, didn't you???

Comment

well, you thought wrong there, didn't you???
                      Indeed. I can accept that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drak View Post
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	PWttMkm.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	6051265
                        I might like this board or I might not. But seriously people, aesthetics of presentation count. Is that a dog blanket in the background?

w/ Dog is a plus
                        w/out dog is "Can afford original TC but not blanket?"

Let me know how you want to play this. Your ball....make your move or don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post
                          You're getting soft Ace.
                          Does that bother you? May want to take the romantic stuff to a PM....

Comment

• Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
                            So many gluttons for punishment. At first, Ace had to find and grab the original post from the "Let's see those pedalboards..." thread, now you guys are posting directly in here and all he has to do is quote you, taking all the work out of it. If someone wants whine, at least make them work for it. Jeesh.

[Foghorn on] I said, this thread has more nuts than an elephant feed sack, I say. And more peanut trucks are arriving daily. Must be at the circus. [/Foghorn]

Comment

Does that bother you? May want to take the romantic stuff to a PM....
                              I just encourage you to keep up the board obliteration. It's a fun read

-yeah may PM you some pics later.

Comment

well, the astute viewer (obviously NOT you) considers that some people use both clean and dirty sounds, and often clean = comp and fuzz doesn't. I can go on but I won't

You slipped off your bike on the ice without a helmet.
                                I use a Keeley 2 knob comp in front of a Keeley MT-2.
                                Not that everyone doesn't already know.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X