banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's REVIEW those pedal boards you are using right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What killed the Camel Toe?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hoof-Reaper-Double-Fuzz.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	6053880

Comment

• Originally posted by Little Pigbacon
      I remain ambivalent about such things. I think they’re funny and crude and unnecessary and delightful.
      What's with you're username? Did they finally fix it for you? Is that part of the upcoming site upgragde?

Comment

• Originally posted by misterwhizzy View Post
        Klone I built with my daughter, so criticism is off limits
        It was...until you said THAT!

Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

• He should know better

Comment

• Originally posted by Securb View Post
            He should know better
            Seriously...might as well have wore a jock strap that said "Kick Me Here"

Comment

• Originally posted by jeremy View Post

anyone else got one of these?

Name:	IMG_0066.JPG
Views:	243
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	6052549
              Some day I’ll get one.... both of the individual sides are great, the combo and a delay would be a fun little board!
              Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

• both sides are great, the mixed tone is ok but the reversing the order would make more sense to me. at somepoint i may open it up, make each side independent and see if i can reverse the order without messing things up too much. as it is, each side sounds great which is what i needed, two different flavors or od in one box i can run on a battery.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainWhizz View Post
                  What killed the Camel Toe?

Name:	Hoof-Reaper-Double-Fuzz.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	6053880
                  You got me thinking about changing my user name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Securb View Post

You got me thinking about changing my user name.
                    Would be better if they combined the Eartquaker devices Hoof with the Rocktron Heart Attack Dynamic Filter . . . you could name the pedal the "Hoof-hearted" . . .
                    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post

Would be better if they combined the Eartquaker devices Hoof with the Rocktron Heart Attack Dynamic Filter . . . you could name the pedal the "Hoof-hearted" . . .
                      Have you ever wondered why your marketing department has never invited you to a meeting?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aceman View Post

Have you ever wondered why your marketing department has never invited you to a meeting?
                        Terrified of the competition I bet. : D
                        Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                        This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

• The Mighty Boosh special, Red Llama/ Hoof combo.

Vince:
                          Do you remember when that llama got out? He went AWOL, he went crazy. Started HOOFIN' the public. Do you remember? Oh he was out there HOOFIN' doctors, HOOFIN' Vicars, he got in the gift shop, put a false moustache on, a little girl came in and went "can I have a pencil top" HOOOOF! Haha, hoofed her out the shop. No one could get near that llama, but you Howard. You got off with it...

Howard:
                          ...Yeah, it's one of the few ways to calm a llama down.

Comment

• There is a distinct lack of pedalboard rating in this thread lately....
                            Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

• Originally posted by Mincer View Post
                              There is a distinct lack of pedalboard rating in this thread lately....
                              Yet still doing better than the "Show those pedal boards" thread....

All right - next up!

Comment

• Originally posted by misterwhizzy View Post

Name:	IMG_0592.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	121.6 KB
ID:	6053559
                                Okay, I'll play.

Wireless on the far right into a JH-1 Wah, tuner, Klone I built with my daughter, so criticism is off limits, Fuzz, then Corona Chorus into the amp. EHX Canyon and Hall of Fame in the loop.
                                Here we go....I think you'll be surprised.

I really like the DIY/Workman quality about this.

Basic white lumber unfinished, metal unfinished and plain tape labeled boxes. Wah and noise down low, simple CU tuner. Ambience up top...splash of color with the two TC units. I was going to hate on the EHX unit, but I even like the fact that he didn't go all TC upstairs.

Comment

Working...
                                X