Should I buy a Strymon Mobius?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I buy a Strymon Mobius?

I just ordered a Big Sky, and it’s leaving me hungry for a tremolo pedal with tap tempo. I like the idea of all those other effects done at a really high level.
    Before you dot another I, Bob Cratchit!
    0%
    Maybe. Do a little more research.
    20.00%
    Dude! Your credit card is going to melt!
    80.00%
    Last edited by Little Pigbacon; 01-31-2021, 03:51 PM.
    La plouc

I really like the Mobius. In the world of multieffects I prefer its sounds to the H9, and it to most things on the Boss except for chorus. The Wampler Terraform is the X-Factor, I really want to try it but I’m not being limited in any way by the Mobius. I do think it does best with a MIDI controller, a one stomp change of gain, ambience and modulation is just awesome. That being said, I still like analog versions of all the effects (except the off the wall ones) better. It’s a great do it all pedal for live stuff, but I was using an analog chorus. Uni-Vibe and amp tremolo and it was working fantastically before we shut down.
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

I’m basically looking at the Mobius to keep me from buying $430 worth of tremolo pedals.
      La plouc

Comment

Get the Mobius and if you want a trem pedal on top of it get the Dawner Prince Starla pedal. Hopefully, the Mobius does all you desire and much more. Do it!
        The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

I decided to cool my jets for now. I got a Shape Shifter 2 for now. If I buy a Mobius later on, I want it to be for more than a tremolo.
          La plouc

Comment

Working...
          X