banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strangest/Ugliest Guitar Pedal industrial design, graphics and appearance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Drak; 03-03-2021, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drak View Post

Jumpin' Jesus on a Pogo Stick.... that's a winner.
      “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

While I love the design of Fender's newer pedals...they all didn't look like that.

Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	217_050__30639.1581976647.1280.1280.JPG
Views:	114
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	6062199
          The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
            While I love the design of Fender's newer pedals...they all didn't look like that.

Those look like little refrigerators to me.

Comment

Sorry guys...

End of discussion.

Comment

That fender Drive has the old classic coke machine feel to it. Send it to Rick Dale and he will make it as new for $40,000

Comment

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post

Those look like little refrigerators to me.
                  Wow -these are so strange -who greenlit these?

It does have a racing feel -but I feel like these will be huge with anyone who wears a bowling shirt.
                  “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Originally posted by nexion218 View Post
                    Sorry guys...

End of discussion.
                    That might be my favourite pedal of all time.
                    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post

Wow -these are so strange -who greenlit these?

It does have a racing feel -but I feel like these will be huge with anyone who wears a bowling shirt.
                      They seem like the laziest designs ever. Like if there were stock design templates to show you how the program works, it would be these.

Comment

They seem like the laziest designs ever. Like if there were stock design templates to show you how the program works, it would be these.
                        The best part is how they were unwilling to change font size . . . so when 'Distortion' didn't fit they were just like "**** it! Cut off everything after the T". That's a quality product.
                        Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                        This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post

The best part is how they were unwilling to change font size . . . so when 'Distortion' didn't fit they were just like "**** it! Cut off everything after the T". That's a quality product.
                          Oh man, that is really funny.

Comment

Another horrendous design (that also sounded and functioned like, garbage):

Name:	art2.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	6062437

Name:	art.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	6062438

Comment

Another horrendous design (that also sounded and functioned like, garbage):

Name:	art2.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	6062437

Name:	art.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	6062438
                              I had that ART rack in 1988... it was given to me from my friend who was loaded,....

Even at that age, I thought it was terrible

Comment

I had the X-15 and the SGE in the bottom of the rack. It was a buzzy mess. I remember that the expression pedals of the X-15 worked in 'steps', so a wah would occur over a series of 8 steps, not a smooth transition. The buttons were hard to push, and they only can control 1 midi channel.
                                I remember the ad for the SGE that said 'software updateable! never becomes obsolete!'. I don't think they came out with 1 update.

Comment

Working...
                                X