Pedal On/Off Switch Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedal On/Off Switch Needed

Good evenin' all~ Kindly tell me where i can get a soft touch button switch (no traditional hard click) for this pedal... A link or direction to Ebay, AES, or even SD, would be much appreciated. As an aside, this pedal works only when i use the juice from the wall,, nothing when using a fresh battery.... I had it open a while back, & all I got was a few really quick flashes of light,,, something that I was unable to dupe on command Click image for larger version  Name:	20210307_222038.jpg Views:	0 Size:	66.6 KB ID:	6063222 Click image for larger version  Name:	20210307_222151.jpg Views:	0 Size:	93.6 KB ID:	6063223 ... Logically, the 1st thing would be to replace the battery leads,,, w/the Red going to the AC input jack, & the Black going to a lug on the input jack?
    thanks in advance!!
    Last edited by zozoe; 03-07-2021, 09:48 PM.

With switches you need to know precisely what the switching on the inside is doing. Otherwise you'll fry the rest of the pedal. Contacting the maker would be the best bet.
    That or try and search the brand of the switch.

Comment

Small bear electronics, Tayda electronics are two great pedal suppliers. A wrong on off switch won’t fry anything, no worries there. A soft touch spdt stomp is what you’re after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jimilee View Post
        Small bear electronics, Tayda electronics are two great pedal suppliers. A wrong on off switch won’t fry anything, no worries there. A soft touch spdt stomp is what you’re after.

Not necessarily. Is it really an on/off switch, or a momentary switch (like what boss pedals use to flip-flop between on and off states)?
        Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
        This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post

Not necessarily. Is it really an on/off switch, or a momentary switch (like what boss pedals use to flip-flop between on and off states)?
          I misspoke, it should be an SPST. Just by the look of it in the pedal and the two wires that connect to it. It triggers a relay that activates and deactivates the pedal.

Comment

Working...
          X