MicroPitch Delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MicroPitch Delay

Just got the ad for this in my email. Looks interesting.

Use the MicroPitch Delay guitar effects pedal for tone fattening, lush stereo widening, and rich, detuned delays.

I was just coming to post about this as I just stumbled across it. Seems/Sounds interesting. I like it!
    Attached Files
    The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

I am happy new types of effects pedals are starting to get attention. I can see this working for stereo rigs or recording. I think I might like the Black Hole a lot better, but I am happy with these new releases.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I watched Pete Thorn's demo if it yesterday. Very cool.

Comment

All these new Eventide pedals are just the algorithms from the Factor and H9 pedals released in a stand alone pedal. I wonder how the hardware portion is, if there are any improvements to the Factor and H9 base.
          Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Are there controls on these pedals that you don't have in the H9 software? You can just get the H9 Max and have them all, I'd guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
              Are there controls on these pedals that you don't have in the H9 software? You can just get the H9 Max and have them all, I'd guess.
              Yes, I have all of this functionality in the H9 Max.

Comment

Even though the Blackhole and this Micropitch are a chip off the H9 Block it is nice in some ways to have the individual pedals as well. The H9 is unique in it running one also at a time. You can have multiple effects in the patch but it is a bit unique in that regard. Having this pedal could free up some options and or keep you from getting multiple H9's like some people do. The traditional knob application is nice for some who shy away from apps and menu dives due to appreciating a more simple, familiar approach to sound tweaking.
                The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Very cool and obviously taking some guts/concepts from the Pitch Factor.

It's about time others here get on the Eventide pitch shifter bandwagon; I've been raving about these for years, and they've been around since 1975 (H910).

These types of units are on tons of albums and songs that you grew up with.

Comment

Do these have much value when running only one amp?,,,or is a stereo setup the only way to really get the intended fx.?

Comment

I would think most of the Eventide stuff really needs stereo to sound the best.

Comment

Wish they'd make something like this to run between the amp and one of the cabs, so it would have true stereo spread using a basic mono head.
                        Surely it would be pricey as H, but since I'm just wish'n anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by dave74 View Post
                          Wish they'd make something like this to run between the amp and one of the cabs, so it would have true stereo spread using a basic mono head.
                          I would think that would be a much more difficult pedal to make.

Comment

Originally posted by dave74 View Post
                            You’re getting into the old school rack method, load down the head, run through delays, reamp with power amps.

I think the Waza Tube Expander might be the closest available item today.
                            Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

I ordered one. Look forward to getting it.

Comment

Working...
                              X