Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PG-14 - Honest Review

I can honestly say I bought this pedal.

Congrats on the npd. Talked to one of the guys at my local shop who is a JHS dealer and his thought on the pedal was its good for about 1 thing and thats it. Now you may have a totally different opinion on it so I look forward to what your thoughts are on it.
    1994 Ibanez IC500 Iceman reissue
    Jackson Soloist 7 string
    ESP LTD M-400
    Original Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553

Comment

So far I'd say there's only one thing I need to do to get more out of it and that's to play through my cabinet or use better headphones. Because the ones I used today did not handle overload well. There's still a lot to try combination wise with six controls, so hopefully I can get more than one thing out of it. Or maybe I'll like that "one thing" a lot. Early days.

Comment

I like the colors! I haven't heard this pedal, so I also look forward to the review.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I'm also interested in this pedal.
          Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
          This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Working...
          X