No announcement yet.

Sansamp Flu Rig V5 is the sh*t -It simplifies/solves so much perfectly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah - Mooer Red Truck - THAT'S the one for me! They make a couple of others. Still, I dig my little 5 pedal job...
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

With that Mooer, you still need a decent back line. I see it has the dedicated direct out with speaker simulation but that's not the same as the Sansamp in the Fly Rig.

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post

The problem with Mooer is the word Mooer,... otherwise cool!
        Just put tape over the oer and call it your little Mo.

Comment

Originally posted by ErikH View Post
          With that Mooer, you still need a decent back line. I see it has the dedicated direct out with speaker simulation but that's not the same as the Sansamp in the Fly Rig.
          Yes, it just looks like a collection of small pedals. It isn't based around the amp/speaker emulation like the Tech 21.
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Yes it is a different beast, more designed to be a full set of pedals to go into an amp. I've seen some great demos, but for direct use, I'd want some kind of amp emulation in addition to the cab sim. The cab sim and headphone out may make it a good little practice tool though. The fx loop is a nice addition also.

Comment

For Live Usage. Now I get it. FLU rig.

Comment

Originally posted by misterwhizzy View Post
                For Live Usage. Now I get it. FLU rig.
                AH, awesome, hence why NE never mentioned it, waiting for the slow of us to catch up... Very clever Mr Bond.

Or better, rig for quick exits during the CoVid "flu"???

Comment

betcha a dollar it was a typo especially since he said he was tracking with it

Comment

Probably, with NE, we'll probably never know.

Comment

Glad to hear it. They have a great reputation and I'm glad to hear that they are still delivering. My one piece of Tech 21 gear - a Bass preamp/DI - really simplified my gigging bassist life and improved my tone tremendously. So of course I eyeball the Tech 21 stuff for guitar as well for if/when the need arises.
                      Originally posted by crusty philtrum
                      Anyone who *sings* at me through their teeth deserves to have a bus drive through their face
                      http://www.youtube.com/alexiansounds

Comment

Originally posted by devastone View Post
                        Probably, with NE, we'll probably never know.
                        Ha... it's a typo .... but I like it.
                        “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Well, something interesting... the Fly Rig sounded absolutely incredible with single coils last night.... just sparkled through Fender and olexi tone stacks.
                          “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

I honestly haven't tried mine with singles yet, but this is great to know.
                            Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post
                              Well, something interesting... the Flu Rig sounded absolutely incredible with single coils last night.... just sparkled through Fender and olexi tone stacks.
                              Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post

Mine is just a boost for solos. I am seriously considering the Acoustic Fly Rig now.
                                I don't think anything can beat the T-Rex Acoustic Soulmate. It's a little more expensive, but well worth it.

Comment

Working...
                                X