BOSS EQ200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
    See - I think if you wanted a "board" vs a Multi-fx, the Boss would be killer.

If a Multi-FX - who cares. Infinite EQ programs available.

Playing Live - I'm not about bending over with a guitar between songs to select one of 4 eq presents when I need it.

At home, I'd be down with my Strat+S, Strat + HB, LP + HB, Semi-Hollow +P90 and my Jackson RR settings though.
    That Memory footswitch on it is for toggling presets, no bending over needed. It also has midi, that makes switching more easier if there are more midi devices on board.

Multifx is how I roll now cause the improvement if any was not worth worrying about my dear pedals getting robbed or broken. The multis you get now are nothing like the ones in 90s or 2000s, these don't suck out the dynamics with compression, tone coloration maybe but not so much that it starts to suck in isolation either.

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post

About as much better as your 1990 EQ sounded compared to the one you would have bought in 1960. Do the math.

Good gravy man! It's 20 effing 21!!! We are over the "Digital Sucks" thing. Most of the music you have heard and loved sonically in the past 20 years is ALL digital.
      To the words in italic;

I haven't heard ANYTHING good made in the last 20 years.

Sorry.

I'll review my older 10-band when it gets here, though. Would be fun to compare it with a brand new, digital one!

Rock on

-E
      If somethings important- send a PM. I might be offline for long periods. Rock on!!!

Comment

Memory function is pretty sweet. Though without a memory function, you really have to use your ears to dial in the sound. Maybe that's good, maybe not. Pros and cons.
        Originally posted by crusty philtrum
        Anyone who *sings* at me through their teeth deserves to have a bus drive through their face
        http://www.youtube.com/alexiansounds

Comment

Working...
        X