RockFabrik Pedals - Mind Abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RockFabrik Pedals - Mind Abuse

I picked one of these up a while back and thought I would brag on it a little bit and hopefully turn others onto a really cool pedal. It is a distortion pedal so it's best used on a clean channel but you can dial it way back and use it for some color on a gain channel if you wish. I think it excels at being opened up and ripping through a cleaner amp but that is my personal preference. I really like this pedal with my Sound City Master Lead 50.

It has a unique sound to it. It is very pleasing but not as familiar or predictable as a lot of other pedals on the market. Low noise floor, made incredibly well and can cover a lot of ground. The three way toggle switch opens the door for various voicing's which bring even more sound options to the table. The bread and butter is modern high gain, no doubt about it, however it is capable of far more. I couldn't find anything off putting about it. No hiss, no spikey treble, no flubby bass. It responds well to picking attack. Just a very cool pedal overall that doesn't sound exactly like everything else out there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	iu-4.jpeg
Views:	138
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	6081866
    The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

what does the switch do?

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
      what does the switch do?
      Mode switch, Classic, Vintage, Modern

Tons of usable sounds in this pedal.
      The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Working...
      X