Klirrton Pedals - Oh My Goat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klirrton Pedals - Oh My Goat

Klirrton is my new favorite pedal company for all things brutal and heavy. They make great stuff by blending the familiar things we know and love as guitar players and pushing the envelope into new territory to create some really cool products for the modern guitar player. They lean towards the heavy metal modern day guitar player looking to bring the sonic goods to the table. The Oh My Goat is a fantastic pedal. Gain for days, Low end clarity that will punch a hole in your chest and beautiful mids that can be scooped nicely or elevated to punch through any kind of situation you may find yourself in. There is nothing harsh about this pedal. In fact, it is a very musical pedal which isn't exactly what a person may think of when they are conjuring up the dark tones of the underworld!

This is my favorite boost/gain pedal hands down. It can also be run through a power amp and sounds fantastic when done so. Additionally, It can also be plugged into IR's. It also has an internal, 3 mode noise gate that keeps your playing tight and crisp without cutting sustain and while eliminating any unwanted noise. It has a very sophisticated sound dynamic to it and doesn't come off synthetic or sterile like a lot of over the top distortion pedals can sound like. I liken it to a sexy, sophisticated, classy sound that also can produce total hellfire and brimstone, chaos and mayhem and mixed all together it works quite nicely.

I buy a lot of gear and like a lot of different things for different reasons but this particular pedal has really captured my heart like nothing else. If you like the heavies in any way, this pedal is an absolute must have!

Click image for larger version

Name:	iu-4.jpeg
Views:	357
Size:	123.7 KB
ID:	6081872

The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Seems cool I love me the brutal pedals.

Comment

You know...I do love a pedul for the brutalz. Funny thing is, I don't play the brutalz!

I have this dream of a stable that consists of

EHX Metal Muff w/ Top Boost
      Duncan Mayhem
      BBE Crusher
      Rocktron Silver Dragon
      etc...

But I only have the EHX and it is rare I play it - but godz of deths I love it when I do!
      Originally posted by Bad City
      He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
        You know...I do love a pedul for the brutalz. Funny thing is, I don't play the brutalz!

I have this dream of a stable that consists of

EHX Metal Muff w/ Top Boost
        Duncan Mayhem
        BBE Crusher
        Rocktron Silver Dragon
        etc...

But I only have the EHX and it is rare I play it - but godz of deths I love it when I do!
        You forgot one

Comment

Yeah - that seems to be a thing these days, isn't it? I haven't gotten through old skool yet before I move on to the latest flavor!

Still need an Amptweeker Tight Metal, a Revv G4, and a few other notables too.

Comment

Yeah - that seems to be a thing these days, isn't it? I haven't gotten through old skool yet before I move on to the latest flavor!

Still need an Amptweeker Tight Metal, a Revv G4, and a few other notables too.
            The Revv pedals are awesome. I really like them. All 3 are very amp like and worth having IMO.

Which Tight Metal do you want? The normal size or the super size?
            The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

It's never too late to begin. Everybody needs the Brutz!

Comment

Originally posted by Bogner View Post

It's never too late to begin. Everybody needs the Brutz!
                I fake the BruTuLz like I fake Jazz.

Comment

I fake the BruTuLz like I fake Jazz.
                  That explains your hatred of the Metalzone.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
                    That explains your hatred of the Metalzone.

I do not hate the Metal Zone. In fact, I own two.
                    I hate a lot of people who use them badly. You do not use it badly.
                    Now, what you do with that Keeley compressor is criminal...

Comment

I do not hate the Metal Zone. In fact, I own two.
                      I hate a lot of people who use them badly. You do not use it badly.
                      Now, what you do with that Keeley compressor is criminal...
                      Beyond criminal.

Comment

What's a good price on a Dracarys?

Comment

What's a good price on a Dracarys?
                          This is as good as it probably gets new/delivered. It's a nice pedal but it still doesn't touch the Klirrton - Oh My Goat. YMMV

Shopify provides a reliable Ecommerce platform so you focus on selling online! Integrated hosting, shopping cart and Ecommerce payment solution all in one!

Comment

So if I know where one is for $129 I should get it?

Comment

So if I know where one is for $129 I should get it?
                              If that is a new price yes. If it is a used price then it is average.

Comment

Working...
                              X