• Show
Clear All

• Walrus Pedals - what color?

So what do you like and why?

Classic

Southwest

Neon

Or Gear Hero style

Last edited by Aceman; 05-24-2021, 06:35 PM.
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

I like ones that I can see on a dark stage... so mostly dark colors with white embellishments. #1 and #3.

Dude from my neighborhood/high school is the president of Walrus. Really genuine guy. So really that means you should buy each one.
    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    Anyone who *sings* at me through their teeth deserves to have a bus drive through their face
    http://www.youtube.com/alexiansounds

Comment

The least ugly one.
      The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

You’re going full on LPB!

I want to try their Tremolo, Chorus, Phaser and the new Flanger, they all have some cool features.
        Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

I really dig the South West style - but the Neon is sure to be rare later....

Tap and Harmonic. I need this. Well, I don't need it. The Neon is sooo "not" Tremolo-ish though.

Comment

i like the first one best, the others are all nice too other than the neon. a little too much for me

Comment

Hollywood only uses Tremolo on one song - so no need for a neon Trem in the band.

Comment

The original is the best by far. I want to love the neon, but it's the wrong context for "wild". Besides, it's obviously a nod to Monument Valley here in AZ

Comment

Originally posted by Masta' C View Post
                  The original is the best by far. I want to love the neon, but it's the wrong context for "wild". Besides, it's obviously a nod to Monument Valley here in AZ
                  You in AZ man? Have to get together next time I'm out there.

Comment

i had to go find the neon since the pic doesnt show up, its bright

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
                      To say the least...

Comment

It's a bold statement. Too bold IMO - which is surprising for me.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
                          So it's not just me. I thought I'd gone neon blind.
                          I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Working...
                          X