Monkey on my back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monkey on my back!

Bad Monkey! Bad Monkey! Funkey Monkey! Bad Monkey!

Really digging the bass control here. Enjoying it quite a bit. Definitely different than the green Screamer or a TS9. Haven't played one in forever! Glad to finally have it in the stable. Not giving up my TS9. Still, definite uses for this.

Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

I'm still liking that Ibanez. Not sure why that model has alluded my sights over the years.

Comment

Bad Monkey was one of the best pedals I ever had. Precisely for it's bass and treble controls instead of a simple tone knob. I'm still kickin' myself for selling it. Gotta get another.

Enjoy.

Comment

This one was a superb price and nearly mint.

Comment

I wish I never sold my VS100, didn't have to and I don't know why I did.

Comment

The Monkey is great! I even like plugging the 'mixer' output into an amp.
            Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
              I wish I never sold my VS100, didn't have to and I don't know why I did.
              Go grab another one. Maybe a buck fifty.

[Edit] OK - on Reverb and eBay they are running at 350-450. Damn.
              Last edited by Aceman; 05-24-2021, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
                The Monkey is great! I even like plugging the 'mixer' output into an amp.
                I have not tried that yet. Gonna do it into the front, and the loop, and my Scarlett at some point here. I have been doing bad Texas Blues imitations on my Strat all evening...and the bass control really does it for the Strat tone.

Comment

I played a BM when they were relatively new to the market. IDK why I didn’t buy one. I think it was $30 NEW!

Fast forward several years and it disappeared from stores. I saw a friend’s ad for several pedals. He wanted $55 for a used BM.
                  Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
                  https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
                  Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Working...
                  X