No announcement yet.

NPD: Holy Mother of Minty Old Pedal!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD: Holy Mother of Minty Old Pedal!!!

So my BBE Tremor Optical Tremolo showed up today. It was so mint you could smell the rubber on the bottom!

Two rates, one depth, a light that flashes to the beat. In the same sort of style as the Two Timer. I now have a Green Screamer, A Two-TImer, and a Tremor in this series. Love them all.

There are a bunch of tap tempo, and of course full/half (or regular/double) speed pedals. But I dig the ability to set two unequal times for selection.

Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

When I was a kid, I probably never would have known just how to use that. Now, well, I could possibly learn.

Comment

It would actually be cool if you were able to have 2 speeds at once, creating some interesting rhythms with the individual tremolos.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I forget exactly which pedal does that. The Whiteclaw dual tremolo maybe???

Comment

If it could be synched with a phase fast/slow slaved to one switch, you could mimic a Leslie pretty well.

Comment

oooh - A slow trem with a phasor set to half the speed! Or matching.

Comment

I can totally imagine going from a slow throb to a fast chop in the same song

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Locher View Post
                I can totally imagine going from a slow throb to a fast chop in the same song
                Like I said - there are many pedals that will doublele/half speed, but being able to set the times where you want them is where it's at!

Comment

Originally posted by Little Pigbacon

I saw the half-speed option on the Fulltone Supa-Trem and wondered how useful it would be. Sounds like the BBE would be the answer.
                  Half speed is actually pretty good. I mean, think about a song going from normal tempo to half-time, or ramping up to double time. There you go. Tap tempo helps even more there. You want a tap w/ half/double time switch.

But you can't set two different tempos, Like "Bang Bang" to "Born on a Bayou" or to some other odd BPM, or something "effects" like going to Max-Stutter without being already freaking fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
                    It would actually be cool if you were able to have 2 speeds at once, creating some interesting rhythms with the individual tremolos.
                    Sorry - I meant Whitecap.

Whiteclaw is the beverage of choice of of women at a Bonamassa show.

Comment

Bob can you use an EXP pedal with it?

Comment

Nope. Straight in, straight out. The Empress probably can....

Comment

Working...
                        X