Using Blackhole & MicroPitch Delay to Create Instant Atmosphere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Blackhole & MicroPitch Delay to Create Instant Atmosphere

I love the sound of the Blackhole, but hate the fact that he played something so....standard...with it.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I love Eventide ambience in general, and I've always liked the Blackhole algorithm.
      Not so interested in a Microtune setting for tails that go sharp after a second or so.
      But that's just me.
      "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
        I love the sound of the Blackhole, but hate the fact that he played something so....standard...with it.
        When I posted it I knew it was right up your alley. I use the Blackhole when we do Whole Lotta Love for the middle ambient piece.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post

When I posted it I knew it was right up your alley. I use the Blackhole when we do Whole Lotta Love for the middle ambient piece.
          I bet that sounds great! Right now, for those sounds I use either the Silver Lake reverb, the Fractal FM3, or the HX Effects. I think some of those trippy sounds could be done with a multi-effects like the Plethora X5 as well. Combining pitch shifting on reverb tails and echoes requires a purpose-built pedal like the Black Hole, or several resource-hungry effects at once.
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
          X